• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

My today's trades with my holdings on intraday basis.

SBI EQ. 100 SHORT AT 3040....... SL. 3057..... REVISED.. SL 3026

TCS EQ. 250.. SHORT AT 1030........SL. 1036.... REVISED...SL 1028

BALRAMCH4000 SHORT AT 80.50..... SL.,, 81.20

TATASTLEQ.500..SHORT AT 618.... SL.626

Gangadharan
SBI COVERED BACK .....3000
TCS COVERED BACK........ 1015
BALRAMPURCHINI COVERED BACK ......79.50
TATASTL COVERED BACK........ 616.

Gangadharan:):):thumb:

Raunak Sir,

This is the part of my intraday play using my holdings.. depending on retrace levels of 5 days chart. All the investments in the above scripts are not hedged now....... tho.. usme se kuch tho banana padega na.. But I was expecting Tatasteel to see a 610 ...612 level again before breaking out from 618-619... which is not happened..

Let us hope..

With Regards,
Gangadharan:)

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

This is the part of my intraday play using my holdings.. depending on retrace levels of 5 days chart. All the investments in the above scripts are not hedged now....... tho.. usme se kuch tho banana padega na.. But I was expecting Tatasteel to see a 610 ...612 level again before breaking out from 618-619... which is not happened..

Let us hope..

With Regards,
Gangadharan:)
Well, you were still able to get 2 Rs on your intraday trade. That's good.

Also, if you are handling so many trades in real time, then that depicts good organizing skill. Personally, I can't handle more than 2 swing trades. Some times when I get wild, I like somewhere around 5-6 trades.

Tc

Hello Raunak ji,Thanks again your reply,This is my view that trend trading give good result,I just need your help on nifty & bnifty for one month that i can understand that where my view is wrong & how can improve it & make a good trading idea.
after reading more thread i am also a big losser like karan & i also want to help others.
if you can not write thread then please sms me at nine nine five three seven five five nine three zero.I need your help badly if you can call me then i am very greatfull you.
thanks navin
Navin,

Sometimes I post views on Nifty and Bnifty. But I can't do it on every day basis. The reason for that is that every minute trend does not change. The reason you are experiencing losses is because you don't have clear rules to trade the trend. To do that first you need to define what your horizon is for trend trading. Are you looking to scalp the micro trend or are you looking to ride the big winners. Once you get your horizon right, I can help you further.

Tc

SwingKing

Trade on Tata Steel has again been reversed.

Currently long on December Futures @ 616.5

Trend should be around the corner. Lets hope.

Reversal point is currently at 614. Same as before. Once this level breaches, we'll review the trade again.

Tc
One more lot of Tata Steel will be added above 627 (if we get there).

Tc

oilman5

Adi & all Others,

What is Hard Work?

Hard Work is when one dedicates himself to the field and does whatever is required to succeed.

In art, this is depicted by the artists creation. The hard work behind the art is that of patience and creativity and letting one's mind explore in the infinite space. In sports, this is depicted by Sweat and Discipline. All the achievements in sports are made by those who shed a lot of Sweat working for their desired goal. In trading however, hard work is not depicted in the form of Sweat or Imagination. It is depicted by controlling one's emotions and being immensely disciplined. Any Trader who can exhibit these two aspects, is working hard. Systems, strategies, etc contribute around 5% of what is required. The real 'Hard Work' is identifying your strengths and your weaknesses and controlling the inner desire to free yourself from stress. Hence, remember, we are Futures traders and we need to control our desires.

Tc
Jist of trading....in development & understanding , willing to excel r well expressed ......controlling inner desire ......Discipline also be learnt that way only .
All learners r ready to learn from this great Pro [raunak]
btw.....u may also learn from onlinetradingacademy @mumbai by paying 95000/- for 1 week training as per todays economictimes ad.:clapping:

MurAtt

Well, you were still able to get 2 Rs on your intraday trade. That's good.

Also, if you are handling so many trades in real time, then that depicts good organizing skill. Personally, I can't handle more than 2 swing trades. Some times when I get wild, I like somewhere around 5-6 trades.

Tc
And that is the time I start loosing ... less focus on the 1/2/3 trades and we are gone ...

SwingKing

Jist of trading....in development & understanding , willing to excel r well expressed ......controlling inner desire ......Discipline also be learnt that way only .
All learners r ready to learn from this great Pro [raunak]
btw.....u may also learn from onlinetradingacademy @mumbai by paying 95000/- for 1 week training as per todays economictimes ad.:clapping:
95000 for One week?

I don't have any problem with the price. Trainings are expensive. But what is with 1 week? Can anyone learn trading in one week? Well, I'll let you guys judge that.

Tc