Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

Yes Jagan,

That is a part of my rule.............. The rule is to hedge the investments with a maximum 5% of the total value of a particular investment.

Take care,
Gangadhran:thumb:

Hi Jagan........:)

I came out of 2 lots of put option at 5.90 earning 32000 plus and see my investment still hedged at 5%.. This is the beauty of Hedging..

Take Care.
Gangadharan:)

Hello raunak ji,thanks for reply,i think you don`t get my view point,I have many books & i read many statiges,After reading to much & making huges lossess i learn trend trading is best,then i get little knowlege about market structure & trend change of behavior & i think this is best technice to make money but i am always wrong on change of behavior like in 30/8/2010 nifty test low then i think now trend change bullish to bearish & i was take short positions but trend is cunitnue i was make huges losses & like friday i thought now trend is bearish & today morning my all sl. trigger,My requvest is from you can you daily post nifty & banknifty trend & trading view then i can understand where i am wrong.Raunak ji trading & analysis is my pasion & i want to be make good analsit,Please help me for my dream.
thanks
Navin,

1. I have only read very few trading books and honestly I haven't developed any of my trading techniques through any of them. Hence, I don't know what to recommend you. See what Dan has posted about Robert Miner's book. GO through it. The concept of multiple time frames is something which will help you a lot. Lot of my way of looking at the markets depend on that. In this thread, there are some posts where I have explained about price structure. You will have to find it. Else wait for my post in 1-2 weeks time.

2. I do not give my cell number on forums. Hope you understand that. Moreover, it won't be ethical on my part to give few my number whereas to not give the same to others.

3. By the look of it, you appear to be in haste to learn a lot. My only advise to you would be that your enthusiasm towards learning is well appreciated, but on the whole relax back and learn slowly.

Tc

Yes Neetu, There is reasons for this bilief

Not an inside news. Inside news never favors the retail investors like us it always make us in traps.

If you see the EOD carefully you can find several reasons for my view.
Why you all believe that TA works my believe is that TA works only because of most big investments comes in the market with the support of TA.. Right? Now finding retrace levels are the part of TA.

Reason. No.1
If you carefully see the EOD you can find that previous bounce of NIFTY from 4th august 09 to 9th oct. 09.. 3rd Nov.09 to 5th Jan. 10 5th Feb.10 to 5th April 10 retraced breaking down their. 68.18 level. If the sequence happen here it can come up to 5555 levels.

Reason No.2
As you know that there are difference in people using retrace levels.. i.e. a short term investor will always use a short retrace time frame like the nearest low to the top and medium term investor use a little bigger time frame and the long term investor can use the longest time frame. Now let us use here with the all three time frames and have a look at the levels.
short term 4806 to 6320 medium term 3974 to 6320.. 2580 to 6320

We can find that the if 2 retrace levels of two time frames are more dependable than a single retrace level of a single time frame.
Here we can find that a two retrace level of two time frames come near 6750 and there for this will be a little dependable place.There is a chance the NIFTY to go up a little from here.But you can find that 2 retrace lines of two different time frames again meet at 5555 levels with another support of another time frame at 5380. Now I think you get my point.

Now let us live in present and think. We can find that the FIIs came aggressively in our market in 2010 in the month of May and June with their SMART MONEY And there is no doubt that they came to make money.
Now we can find a clear vision of their ACCUMULATION till August 10.(EOD) which is the first process of SMART MONEY.

After August 10 you find that nifty gone up very fast.. This can be counted as the MARKING UP which is normally the second process by SMART MONEY And here is the place where DUMP MONEY enter the market.. And the third process by SMART MONEY is DISTRIBUTION and that they have started when the market was around 6200 plus levels.

The market touched 5880 levels twice and I believe all this was because of DISTRIBUTION. Here is the place where more DUMP MONEY enter the market including retail investors

The next and the brutal process of the SMART MONEY is MARKING DOWN. The process of MARKING DOWN is a very fast and forceful action. Because the SMART MONEY dose not want the DUMP MONEY to get a chance to come out from their position.
I DOUBT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENING NOW.

Reason No. 3
Think that suppose we are some one who is entering in the market with the support of thousands of millions of rupees at when NIFTY was at 5380 level... What will be our target.. I believe that our easy target will be some where 6300 which is a nice place where the sentiments can easily reach
Then off course we will start selling from 6200 levels, Right. Even though we dont have thousands of millions of rupees why cant we think like biggies

Reason No. 4
Mr. Dow said (I think Mr. Dow is not son in law of NIFTY Chief. Might be mother in law of DOW JONES.:rofl:)
No.. If I am correct He was the founder of DOW JONES
Any way in his words. When market goes up.. All the Large Caps move 1st and Mid caps 2nd and small caps 3rd
But when the market correct it will work on the opposite way.. Small caps 1st mid caps then and Large caps last.
I think our Large caps are not yet corrected
Do you think the market will move towards 7000 when the Large caps start correcting.

After all This is just my view. And we always trade market.. Not the view because the view can also change with the market. But now I am learning to trade with a view.

Only two words i.e.
Take Care.
Gangadharan.

Excellent !!

:clap::clap:

SwingKing

Hello raunak ji,thanks for reply,i think you don`t get my view point,I have many books & i read many statiges,After reading to much & making huges lossess i learn trend trading is best,then i get little knowlege about market structure & trend change of behavior & i think this is best technice to make money but i am always wrong on change of behavior like in 30/8/2010 nifty test low then i think now trend change bullish to bearish & i was take short positions but trend is cunitnue i was make huges losses & like friday i thought now trend is bearish & today morning my all sl. trigger,My requvest is from you can you daily post nifty & banknifty trend & trading view then i can understand where i am wrong.Raunak ji trading & analysis is my pasion & i want to be make good analsit,Please help me for my dream.
thanks
Navin,

Sometimes I post views on Nifty and Bnifty. But I can't do it on every day basis. The reason for that is that every minute trend does not change. The reason you are experiencing losses is because you don't have clear rules to trade the trend. To do that first you need to define what your horizon is for trend trading. Are you looking to scalp the micro trend or are you looking to ride the big winners. Once you get your horizon right, I can help you further.

Tc

SwingKing

Reversal for Tata Steel is pegged at 614 & 620 respectively.

Will be monitoring it closely.

Tc
Trade on Tata Steel has again been reversed.

Currently long on December Futures @ 616.5

Trend should be around the corner. Lets hope.

Reversal point is currently at 614. Same as before. Once this level breaches, we'll review the trade again.

Tc

Last edited:

SwingKing

My today's trades with my holdings on intraday basis.

SBI EQ. 100 SHORT AT 3040....... SL. 3057..... REVISED.. SL 3026

TCS EQ. 250.. SHORT AT 1030........SL. 1036.... REVISED...SL 1028

BALRAMCH4000 SHORT AT 80.50..... SL.,, 81.20

TATASTLEQ.500..SHORT AT 618.... SL.626

Gangadharan
Gangadharan,

We are on opposite sides on Tata steel and around the same level. :)

Tc

G

gangadharan

My today's trades with my holdings on intraday basis.

SBI EQ. 100 SHORT AT 3040....... SL. 3057..... REVISED.. SL 3026

TCS EQ. 250.. SHORT AT 1030........SL. 1036.... REVISED...SL 1028

BALRAMCH4000 SHORT AT 80.50..... SL.,, 81.20

TATASTLEQ.500..SHORT AT 618.... SL.626

Gangadharan

SBI COVERED BACK .....3000
TCS COVERED BACK........ 1015
BALRAMPURCHINI COVERED BACK ......79.50
TATASTL COVERED BACK........ 616.

Gangadharan:):):thumb: