Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Ruanak Bro ur view on MY portfolio Dont know why but dying to exit all at this level:confused::confused:
PT Bro,

Noida Toll - Fallen a lot. Current move seems like a retracement. Stock is likely to remain weak to sideways. Exit if getting good levels.

Fortis - Same as Noida Toll

Bhabi & GF - Which stock is this ?

Rana Sugar - Same as Noida Toll

FCS - Same as Noida toll

PT bro, you have always done well by picking good stocks. Why are you into such stocks. Stick to your strength. Just an advice from another Bro.

Tc

SwingKing

raunakagarwal
In ur 5MA high 5EMA low intraday strategy.. i have some queries...
I can not understand the entry exit ,,, kindly give a example
dear raunak

Can I apply the same formula in real time Nifty Spot chart
Gb333,

5EMA High and Low?

I dont think I have given such strategy. Can you show me where?

Tc

PT Bro,

Noida Toll - Fallen a lot. Current move seems like a retracement. Stock is likely to remain weak to sideways. Exit if getting good levels.

Fortis - Same as Noida Toll

Bhabi & GF - Which stock is this ?

Rana Sugar - Same as Noida Toll

FCS - Same as Noida toll

PT bro, you have always done well by picking good stocks. Why are you into such stocks. Stick to your strength. Just an advice from another Bro.

Tc

Sorry:p
GF Relcapital
Bhabhi Renuka:p

rsingh2005

Rajesh,

Just keep practicing the chart legend I have mentioned on regular basis on daily time frame. For direction of trend, refer to weekly chart. Don't trade immediately. Just practice the legend's application. Automatically after some time you will know what is going to happen ahead.

Tc
Dear Raunak,
To follow legend, in general minimum how old data we need to follow , plus how to make legend chart, its entirely based on visual inspection or some formula or AFL you use . Also not very much familiar with Fibb. Retrenchment, so to have understanding can monthly or weekly support / resistance can be considered.
Regards
Rajesh

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
To follow legend, in general minimum how old data we need to follow , plus how to make legend chart, its entirely based on visual inspection or some formula or AFL you use . Also not very much familiar with Fibb. Retrenchment, so to have understanding can monthly or weekly support / resistance can be considered.
Regards
Rajesh
Rajesh,

A computer generated AFL cannot be more intelligent and smart than your brain. Believe me on this. Visual inspection is absolutely the best. Trust your instincts and trust your intelligence. You don't have to be a genius to do well in markets. You just have to practice a bit.

Also, using weekly and monthly charts plus support and resistance is always beneficial.

Read this post in detail again and see how things are fitted with each other. You dont have to follow this religiously. Just make something of your own and show it to me. I'll refine it further.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...-using-technical-analysis-361.html#post492396

Tc and all the Best.

rsingh2005

Rajesh,

A computer generated AFL cannot be more intelligent and smart than your brain. Believe me on this. Visual inspection is absolutely the best. Trust your instincts and trust your intelligence. You don't have to be a genius to do well in markets. You just have to practice a bit.

Also, using weekly and monthly charts plus support and resistance is always beneficial.

Read this post in detail again and see how things are fitted with each other. You dont have to follow this religiously. Just make something of your own and show it to me. I'll refine it further.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...-using-technical-analysis-361.html#post492396

Tc and all the Best.
I will definitely go through your post & try to use these fundamental in some script & will show you my understanding for the same .
Thanks Again.
Rajesh