• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear sir,
How you find apolotyre in downtrend...is it as per chart legend? or anything else...as per me it came near to reverse from bullish to downtrend....please eloberate it sir...
VJAY,

You got it right. Its according to the chart legend.

As per chart legend, which I had explained earlier, Apollo tyres is now moving more on the downside and less on the upside. From low of 50 in Feb 2010, it formed a high in April 2010. There on it retraced only 50% of its move (indicating weakly bullish) and then went back to levels of 85. Now from low of 60 formed in August it went to high of 88 in September and from there is has retraced entire upmove of August - September (indicating trend shift). A minor rally in October - November was quickly suppressed and the stock fell again.

Tc

rsingh2005

VJAY,

You got it right. Its according to the chart legend.

As per chart legend, which I had explained earlier, Apollo tyres is now moving more on the downside and less on the upside. From low of 50 in Feb 2010, it formed a high in April 2010. There on it retraced only 50% of its move (indicating weakly bullish) and then went back to levels of 85. Now from low of 60 formed in August it went to high of 88 in September and from there is has retraced entire upmove of August - September (indicating trend shift). A minor rally in October - November was quickly suppressed and the stock fell again.

Tc
Dear Raunak,
First of all many thanks for selfless education you are rendering to all of us fellow trader. Being Novice , to get clear picture of particular script, following chart legend is advisable or any other way apart from following chart in longer time frame .
Please Advise.
Regards
Rajesh

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
First of all many thanks for selfless education you are rendering to all of us fellow trader. Being Novice , to get clear picture of particular script, following chart legend is advisable or any other way apart from following chart in longer time frame .
Please Advise.
Regards
Rajesh
Rajesh,

Just keep practicing the chart legend I have mentioned on regular basis on daily time frame. For direction of trend, refer to weekly chart. Don't trade immediately. Just practice the legend's application. Automatically after some time you will know what is going to happen ahead.

Tc

Portfolio stands now at>

Noida toll bought 28 cmp 30.45
Fortis cost at 143.65 cmp 153.30
Bhabhi cost 68.85 cmp 87.60
GF bought 618 cmp 711
Rana sugar cost 8.80 cmp 8.35
FCS software cost 2.30 cmp 1.70God is Gr88888888888
Ruanak Bro ur view on MY portfolio Dont know why but dying to exit all at this level:confused::confused:

SwingKing

raunak bhai,

thanks for the info..

for a swing trade, holding for about 1 week, would u recommend concentrating more on the monthly and weekly charts?
or should i look at 6 month chart also to get a bigger picture?
Prst,

For Swing trade of One week. This is what I will do.

Main Trend Reference - Weekly chart
Daily Trend - Daily chart with price analysis
Hourly chart - For timing purpose
Golden rule - Swing trade in direction of Weekly chart.

Tc