• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ranuak Sir,
I have tried a lot of strategies...
even have made a strategy according to my knowledge...
Technically i get good results from my strategy ...
But still i m very poor in money management...
also not able to control my emotion ...get implusive during trading hours...and make erratic decisions...
Please can u suggest what shud i do...means how can i overcome these emotions etc..

SwingKing

Ranuak Sir,
I have tried a lot of strategies...
even have made a strategy according to my knowledge...
Technically i get good results from my strategy ...
But still i m very poor in money management...
also not able to control my emotion ...get implusive during trading hours...and make erratic decisions...
Please can u suggest what shud i do...means how can i overcome these emotions etc..
Dewashish,

There is a video series called Disciplined trader by Ari Keiv.

Just go through that. You should get it on youtube I think. He has recommended some very good techniques to counter this problem. It will benefit you a lot.

Tc

SwingKing

Trades in Nifty, Titan, Bajaj Auto, Voltas, Tata motors continue to be on.

As you guys know I have been long in Nifty from 5700 levels and today I will be going long in Bnifty with light positions if it closes above 12450. Planning to gradually build positions. Everyday is a new day in the markets and hence markets are reviewed on daily basis.

I have been re-iterating from lows that I am buying and I continue to hold that opinion. If someone wants, I will explain why I am doing so in form of Economic view in a separate post.

Tc

rsingh2005

Trades in Nifty, Titan, Bajaj Auto, Voltas, Tata motors continue to be on.

As you guys know I have been long in Nifty from 5700 levels and today I will be going long in Bnifty with light positions if it closes above 12450. Planning to gradually build positions. Everyday is a new day in the markets and hence markets are reviewed on daily basis.

I have been re-iterating from lows that I am buying and I continue to hold that opinion. If someone wants, I will explain why I am doing so in form of Economic view in a separate post.

Tc
Dear Raunak,
Please explain your view on Economic view .
Regrards
Rajesh

SwingKing

gosh.

i was sooo wrong on apollo tyres in the morning..
but volumes painted a completely different picture :(

volumes were decreasing daily.. but only a candlestick would hav shown that price was making higher highs and higher lows... :(
Prst,

You were not wrong. You must just give more time for your opinion to play.

Apollo tyres was heavily sold off. It is just retracing. It is what it does after this retracement is what ultimately matters. Hence be patient.

Tc

rsingh2005

Dewashish,

There is a video series called Disciplined trader by Ari Keiv.

Just go through that. You should get it on youtube I think. He has recommended some very good techniques to counter this problem. It will benefit you a lot.

Tc
Dear Raunak,
Would you please suggest some reading on controlling emotions & Psychology. Also please give your insight on controlling the basic emotions of fear & greed, as we all heard, read time & again . But during trading time not able to control the nerve, might be we are missing the basic as far as trading psychology is concern.. what I mean some baby step on that we can build up discipline gradually .
Please guide us in your leisure time.
Regards
Rajesh

raunak sir,

do chart work? savant sir has written in his thread those follow chart r fool n idiot. he trade only on price action n make money. i request him to teach us. hope he do. i am confused as he say chart dont work.

ur opinion?

Adi
Sorry Bro,..He never wrote this...He only replied to Dan's post that " those people in that given links..who follow chart and indicators..and call it price action trading are idiots "....So this statement was only for price action.....