Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Nithin,

Thanks for pointing out the error. Yes we will add above 222.35

Tc

Raunak Sir, Is it ok to enter Hindalco above 222, as of now it at this level for swing trade..?

Rajesh Dua

nimish_rulz

Raunak bro Want to share a problem that dont know why I feel sometime mkt is going to correct and then I take no time in exiting all my portfolio either in profit or Loss want to get rid of this habit ?? all saying High coming and me thinking 5555 what to do IF it start falling mind again say buy or it can bounce from here and I buy around 5900 Really in aterrible mind frame
I would say its never wise to liquidate your entire portfolio always have alteast 20%-30% money in your long term stocks and that way you will always benefit from the sudden up moves. If you feel market has stretched too much get in 70% or 60% in cash but let some positions running in safe stocks in auto industry, banking etc. This is my view.

Believe in your trading system,
emotions has no place in pro traders mind,
make a trading plan, know your risk,release the risk, moveon.

Entry and exit matters , intermediate movements are part of trend, dont bother them at all
Sister I trade with no system just by instict thats the problem:confused:

SwingKing

Raunak Sir, Is it ok to enter Hindalco above 222, as of now it at this level for swing trade..?

Rajesh Dua
Rajesh Dua,

See if you find a better re - entry around 218-219. Right now the stock has run up from our level of 210. Hence for Swing trade the RR is out of favor now. However, if you want to buy in Equity, Hindalco should be a good investment.

Tc

SwingKing

Sirjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Everything is flying........ wen to book profit?

Renuka ... flying
Hindalco.... flying
Tata M .... flying
Bajaj Auto ... flying
Me .... flying :) :clap:

please tell wen to book profit....

Adi
Everything is paper profit now. Hence why to worry. If profits have to go, they'll go. I have taken these stocks from trend kind of perspective. Lets say a 10-15% kind of move. As of now, let it run. This is what I am doing. You need to see your risk profile and decide accordingly. I cant make these decisions for you dear.

To sum it up, I am holding onto these whilst I watch some absorbing Cricket between Australia and England.

Tc

rsingh2005

Rajesh Dua,

See if you find a better re - entry around 218-219. Right now the stock has run up from our level of 210. Hence for Swing trade the RR is out of favor now. However, if you want to buy in Equity, Hindalco should be a good investment.

Tc
Dear Raunak,
Now Hindalco is at 224, should we move our stop loss, or it should be there itself.
Rgds

SwingKing

dear raunakji,
thanks for the incisive and comprehensive comments on Hindalco. Was wondering whether it is forming a shoulder pattern on daily charts and if so what shd be one's call on it. Your post gives a lot of clarity.
thanks again.
yesheswin
Yesheswin,

Unfortunately I don't pay too much attention to patterns and waves. My strength is in identifying price structure. Hence I trade based on that. But thanks for informing about a probable H&S. Its always good to weigh all the probabilities.

Tc