Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi RAUNAK ..
Thanks for ur reply.. I have 5400 Dec Put 4 lots @ 11.. I need ur view

Regards
its my broker call..
Change ur broker at once :thumb:
He is really..................... ( some words are not allowed in forums and public places)

SwingKing

Should I buy Now... I paste live Nifty Fut ,,, see

http://imm.io/2oU5
Should I buy here... according 3-4 days swing trade
Also,

Don't take advice from me, your broker and any other market participant. Be consistent with your approach. You cannot take positions based on one's advice and seek another's opinion for exit.

Tc

gauharjk

Dear Gb333,

I can't comment on what you must do.

But I have been buying stocks continuously ever since we touched 5800 levels. I am not at all bearish.

Would you like to share why you have bought 5400 PE?

Tc
Hi Raunak sir,

Everyone thought Nifty index would correct 20% just like so many major stocks did. Add to it the Korean war prospects, European Soverign Debt default scenario, LIG Scam, 2G spectrum scam, Analysts on TV, great run up in Nifty from 5400 levels, hedge funds and mutual funds in North America and Europe being closed for Christmas holidays, nifty being in the downtrend channel... so many things happened. :)

5400 seemed like a strong support. So, many people bet on the negative side...

SwingKing

Hi Raunak sir,

Everyone thought Nifty index would correct 20% just like so many major stocks did. Add to it the Korean war prospects, European Soverign Debt default scenario, LIG Scam, 2G spectrum scam, Analysts on TV, great run up in Nifty from 5400 levels, hedge funds and mutual funds in North America and Europe being closed for Christmas holidays, nifty being in the downtrend channel... so many things happened. :)

5400 seemed like a strong support. So, many people bet on the negative side...
Gauhar Dear,

I don't know what others were saying. I had mentioned at 6300 that I expect markets to go to 5700 at the max. From there on, we would move ahead. Till now this opinion holds good. Who knows what levels lurk within the system. 5900,5800,5700 or Xxxx is anybody's guess. We can trade on our analysis and that's what I do. I was bullish and have been repeatedly saying so. Hence I was buying. If markets indeed have to go to 5400, we'll be out of our long positions much before it causes some serious damage to the portfolio.

In a nutshell, have a opinion and stick to it. Don't be bothered about who says what.

Tc