Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

In my opinion this correction has changed the price structure of many banking shares. Though all may rally in case of rebound, the once which are likely to do the best are Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Federal Bank, Uco Bank, City Union Bank and Indusind Bank. These shares have a far better price structure in place than most other banks.

Tc
Dear Raunak,
your view on SBI.... today this stock fall more than 4%...
Rgds
Rajesh,

My view on Banks remain the same as mentioned above few pages back. These Banks are the one's which look good to me. Staying away from the rest. Out of the one's mentioned above, I would look at IndusInd and City Union bank as most bankable.

Though its still early to say, but Banking shares may see some majority of money being shifted from them. This trend will be for short term, but it may very well happen.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunuk ji, please share your fav 3 picks for december/jan month, thank you
Preethi,

I dont have the ability to look into the future, hence cannot say what will do well in January.

As of now I have positions in Titan, Bajaj Auto, Tata Motors, Hindalco and few others. As and when opportunity comes, it is posted here. But, I'll refrain from posting what could and what would do well.

Let's see.

Tc

oilman5

Raunak bro Want to share a problem that dont know why I feel sometime mkt is going to correct and then I take no time in exiting all my portfolio either in profit or Loss want to get rid of this habit ?? all saying High coming and me thinking 5555 what to do IF it start falling mind again say buy or it can bounce from here and I buy around 5900 Really in aterrible mind frame
.................................................................................
haha:rofl:, by paying 95000/- we r learning from pro to do the same,..........u do it originally.
ITS RIGHT THING.

SwingKing

Runukji this thread is yours ,
and name of the thread it self indicate technical analysis,
:annoyed:
Preethi,

If you read what I write, you would know my way of Trading is not purely Technical. Beyond this I don't want to say anything.

Dear, I am sure you can spell someone's name correctly. This is the 3rd variant of my name which you have written. Henceforth, I will ignore your query if the name is not written correctly.

Tc

Preethi,

If you read what I write, you would know my way of Trading is not purely Technical. Beyond this I don't want to say anything.

Dear, I am sure you can spell someone's name correctly. This is the 3rd variant of my name which you have written. Henceforth, I will ignore your query if the name is not written correctly.

Tc
Sorry Bro...but cant help..:rofl: