• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro mkt is not convincingly strong what u say about my portfolio taken on friday exit or wait:confused::confused::confused:
Bought Nagarjun afertoliser at 29.20 so now 90% invested balance to buy any stock which call me buy pls buy
Now portfolio stands like this
J&K BANK taken at 746 cmp 796
Monnet Ispat taken at 520 cmp 530
Fortis taken at 146 cmp 148
Nag fert taken at 29.20 cmp 29.35 God is gr8888888888

Bro mkt is not convincingly strong what u say about my portfolio taken on friday exit or wait:confused::confused::confused:
Some idiot just pressed the sell button and now its slipping down! :p
:mad::mad: Dont call me Idiot
Mkt looking weak covered J&K bank at 793 Monnet at 530.40 pulled out 60% would buy at low if broke or enter at cost again
bhai anything what i do not know which came in mkt why this sudden fall.......................
J7K bank covered at 771 and Monnet 523 Kuchh Intraday bhi ho gaya cost bhi kam ho gai Dihaadi bhi ban gai:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SwingKing

PT bro,

I had given my views on J7K and fortis earlier and it remains the same.

As far as Monnet is concerned, it has just turned marginally negative. If it closes above 530-540 again, accumulate more. As of now keep a SL of 480

Would stay away from Nagarjuna Fert.

Tc

SwingKing

Sirjeee,

tata steel now above 625? entry time ?

kahan ho ji

Adi
sirjeee,

kamaal ho tussi.

duniya bearish hai aur aap buy bolte ho.

aur dekho market kahan hai :D

Adi
Adi,

I had mentioned before that I like Hindalco more. And see everytime Hindalco does well than Tata steel. It is just that it has a nice positive structure.

As far as markets are concerned, I am Bullish as always but I am keeping tight stop losses. Hence, trade with confidence and protect your capital.

Tc

DanPickUp

Dear Dan

I am very thankful to you for your kind advice on commodities TA .

I met a person many days back who has never lost even a single trade in commodities(as he told me) and that guy is using some software which he does not reveals.He told me that he customises the s/w for different time frames for different commodities like crude oil etc. He also told me that he is paying few dollars for that s/w. Can u please tell me which are the companies in India which provides s/w for technical analysis?

I want to go for chart reading myself , so that I can customise it for different time frames.Also tell me are there any s/w which are freely available ?

I donot know much about how these S/w work to predict the prices in next 5 , 10 ,15 ....minutes. Can you please put some light on this??

Thanks

Pawan Saini
Jammu

Hi sainipawan

Thanks for your kind words. You should give more thanks to Raunak, as he is the thread owner and takes all the time to teach you. I am sure, that also other members here have a better knowledge about companies in India which provides s/w for technical analysis than I have.

My experience about software for TA analyses is this : I use Metastock pro 9.2. http://www.equis.com/

Today I use https://www.premiumdata.net/support/subscribe.php as data down loader. Had some others before, but this is enough for my TA

If you want to test on a 5 / 10 / 15 min time frame or on what ever, it not has to be from India. Charts work all over the same. If you really want to test, make it simple and try your knowledge on this tools :

http://chartgame.com/ or http://www.tradingsim.com/

Or choose a broker in India and ask him to test his trading platform.

Finally : Any of this software can not take away your decision, to make the trade or not. It can help you to see a range or a trend. It can help you to set stop losses and it can help you to choose the right strikes for certain ideas.

There is limitation to TA like there is limitation to any other trading idea if it is no PA or SNAP or what ever. Nothing is perfect and if told so, you are lied to. A lot in TA relates to experience like with any way of trading.

One of the best traders in the world is a woman. Here name is Linda Braschke and she trades mainly one pattern and this is the triangle. Before searching to much for s/w, you may try one of my ideas and put in all what Raunak and others have written down in this thread in hours and hours. There is more than enough knowledge in this thread to learn. Columbus has also a thread in TA on Bollinger Bands trading.

I not want to discourage you, but I guess you have to spend some money on good TA s/w as all that free stuff is very limited down to a few possibility's. EBay is a good place to search for some s/w like Metastock or Omnitrader. You may also have a look in the software section in this forum about s/w for TA.

Let see, what others have to say about your query.

DanPickUp

rrmhatre72

Have gone long in DLF @ 290

SL 282

Was already long in Nifty since 5750 - 5800 - 5830

All positions intact.

Tc
Hi Raunak,

I can see following on daily chart.

1. Recent PL was 257 but stock closed @289 on 26th Nov.
2. on closing basis on 29th Nov was lower close @286.
3. Then we had recovery recovery till 2nd Dec & formed PH @325
4. Then DLF was giving LH & LL since last six days. Today it is broken & it has gone up.

I am sure you are observing some other points to take position. You will not jump in the position at first positive candle..

Appreciate if you can explain same.

Anyway I feel ~305 should be first target & 320-25 is second target.
If we cross 325 on closing basis then we can see higher levels.

Last edited: