• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aapka experience aur intution bahot acha hai.

Shree Renuka ka kya target hai?

Bought 100 DLF today @286. Read your post and kept a sell order @286. DLF was at 283 at that moment. But never reached the target. Sad day for me. Still holding, coz RBI might not increase interest rates tomorrow. So, this would give banks and Real Estate a boost.

Its a risk worth taking.

My trades today... all failed.

SBI 30 bought @2720 Closing @2705 Loss -450
IFCI 100 bought @60.60 Closing 58.90 Loss -170
Vijayabank 200 bought @96.75 Closing 94.50 Loss -450
DLF 100 bought @286 Closing @276 Loss -1000

Cheers!
Bro I know nothing just tukka
Is baar Bhabhi mayke jyengi to kids ko mama ke ghar 65-66 dehradoon express mein le ke jayengi :lol:

SwingKing

LOL.. I knew this was coming. :D

P.S.: Lady, you spelt the name wrongly again. :rofl:

He is Raunak :)
I think some other user here also anticipated this thing coming.

Anyway, always better to avoid such users. In live session DLF was asked to be exited at 385. But still such users ignore those messages just to show and portray someone in the wrong way.

Typical of a public forum :) Ignorance is Bliss !

Tc

SwingKing

Dear Raunak Bhai,

What will be the impact just in case of RBI hiking the interest rates tomorrow ?
Already realty and Banking sector stocks are available at good rates.
Will there be any further downside ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK
Jagan My dear,

I am still retaining my view that markets will be heading much higher. It will take more than a rate hike to change my opinion. Hence, just wait and lets see what actually happens.

Tc

preethi21

Anyway, always better to avoid such users. In live session DLF was asked to be exited at 385. But still such users ignore those messages just to show and portray someone in the wrong way.

Tc
Raunak i agree this was my mistake,

ok i am waiting for your next trade, Lets see how it goes,:clap:

preethi21

Tc
Your answer is amazing, You used your hedging in reply too

Tc
Tension mein Typo:lol::lol:

CASPER

Raunuk as per your advice
yesterday i have purchased 200 DLF shares price 291 rs,
today closed at 276 loss 3000 rs

What should i do ? Hold? or sell?
Your answer is amazing, You used your hedging in reply too

Preethi,

Looks like you are not very Observant,

- On 13th approx 5 minutes before market closed Raunak posted saying he is long on DLF @ 290 , yesterday it went to 298+ , Was it not unwise on your part not to have booked some profit( Or Atleast to post a note here saying you are long on DLF ) .

-Moreover Raunak also mentioned the SL is 282, if SL is hit one lot in F & O would bring a loss of 8000, i am sure you would have checked the price of DLF against the underlying contract.

-You have mentioned you booked a loss of Rs 3000, thereafter you are asking What should i do ? Hold ? or sell?. I am dumb on this preethi !!!

-As far as my memory goes Raunak had mentioned he doesn't hedge.

-Probably you must Start to re-read the sentence you frame before clicking on the POST button, this is the 4-5th time you have misspelt Raunak's name, why dont you re-christen him with some good dashing /rocking name .......:).

Anyway, Good Luck for Tomorrow.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

Last edited: