• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Dear sir,
Thanks for your guidance,help and mostly your approach to make us to upgrade our self...yes am realy changed a lot from your timely help...
Wishing you & your family for a happy&wonderfull holiday....yes also Happy New Year...sir....

Raunak bro I pray for ur good result and good and blessed vacations
Itne saare logon mein se mujhe na learner na grasper Kuchh bhi nahin likha
Itni badi post mein kone mein hi sahi yaad to kar hi liya hota bro
Joke aside bro Thnx for ur care and love for everyone see u soon bro god bless us all take care

Raunak
It was not only Technical Analysis but also physcological analysis which kept me glued to your thread.:thumb:
Though i did not post much on the thread,but i've been following the thread from your 1st post & learnt much more from it.:thanx:
I will be definately missing you on TJ.
Hope you come back soon,to enlighten us with your insight.:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.:clap:
Best wishes.

G

gangadharan

Guys,

I won't be on TJ for sometime now. Our yearly target was achieved today and hence will be closing the accounts on Monday - Tuesday for this year. I am going for a vacation and will be back sometime in January. I'll try and devote time here, but the fact is that during the last one month, I have hardly been able to devote any time to TJ. Anyway, for all those who have done well this year, congratulations to you guys. For all those willing to do well next year, be resolute and make it a point to learn.

Self inspection in life is very important. Hence, before you go to sleep, close your eyes and ask yourself whether you know how to make money. In my opinion, there are two kind of market players; one who earn on 'Will' of themselves and others who earn on the 'Will' of others. If you fall in the latter category, you will never succeed in the long run. Trust me on that. The problem is, many of you don't want to read this. You'll be happy as far as your account is getting filled. This is precisely why self inspection is so important. The answer lies within you, if you search for it.

The reality of trading industry is that very few people actually reveal how to make money. Most of the experts either evade the questions or reveal only limited information in seminars/training etc. This in my opinion is not wrong. What is wrong is that unsuccessful traders expect the successful one's to reveal their method. Successful traders do reveal limited information which is enough for smart traders to latch upon and build something substantial. And I feel this is how it should be. And this is something which I have always done.

The correct way to approach the market is not to ask someone to show you the way. But it is for you to find what your mind leads you to. If I were to be believed, then making money in markets is only a state of mind. Nothing more and nothing less.

Many of you (Apurv, Rahul,VJAY, Gangadharan, Alroyraj, Amin, Jagan, Crown, Gauhar, Nimish and others) are already nearing success. I hope some of you are realizing that. You need to push forward and trust your instincts. Take the leap forward and see what happens next.

@Alroyraj - You have very good grasping power. And you have the ability to read in between the lines to get the actual crux. I don't know whether you have become a self sustaining trader by now. If yes, then please pardon me for posting this. Else, let me tell you that you are not far away.

@VJAY & Rahul - You guys have been learning for sometime now. I don't see why you should not be able to make it on your own. Try and give it a shot. Trading on your OWN.

@Gauhar - You have the eagerness to learn. But more than that you have the eagerness to make lot of quick money. I have told you before, and I will repeat it, you need a plan and you need to stick to it. Be patient my dear.

@Nimish - You are one trader here who knows how to integrate macro economic stuff into trading action. Problem with you is that you don't fully believe in yourself. You have the basics in place and you need to trust your instincts now.

@Jagan & Gangadharan - Jagan, you are patient and are working towards a plan. This is the right approach. The good thing about you is that you think logically. Keep working towards your plan and soon you should be where you want to be. Gangadharan, I have no doubt that you will succeed. Your attitude towards trading is the one every trader should have. Keep up with it.

@Amin and Apurv - I have interacted with you guys the most. Both on & off the forum. Hence, I have already told you what you guys need to do. Amin, you in particular have been very patient and have chosen the right track to get educated first. You will succeed. Just keep up with the good work. Apurv dear, what should I tell you. You and your MDP will simply rock going forward. :)

@Crown - I like that you have an approach of following your own trades. I simply adore that. The power of one's mind is simply unbelievable and I think you are trying to explore that. Good luck with it.

Just my observation on some of you guys here. Hope I have not hurt any sentiments. Its all in good spirit.

Tc
Raunak Sir,

I was not online and not on trades for the full day.. But now I feel what exactly we are going to miss for a month.

I use to look towards your new posts every day and it have became one of my habit to wait for your new posts.

From now I will go through this post every morning (that is the reason I highlighted your words) and that will be my power to feel that you are with us here in the thread.

Thanks............Thanks........Thanks...... 123456789012345678901234567890........... it never ends..... for what I got from you and waiting for your early return.

Wish you a very wonderful vacation and may all the happiness of the world come together to you in each moment of your life.

With Regards,
Gangadharan:)

rrmhatre72

Thanks Raunak.
It was great experience to trade this year. I have tried many systems suggested by various members on TJ. I tried with live trades as I could not get feel of loosing or Winning in paper trade..
I had some winning & some looking trades... Perhaps I may not have earned much monetarily.. But I have earned the lessons which is most important for me.
Your way of analyzing is different than most of the members on TJ. Hence always seek to you for advice or understand answer to the question in my mind. Most important thing learned with you to creat mindset for trader which need to be strenghten further.

Plan for next year is....
1. Take out good points from various system which I have tried.
2. Develop OWN system which will suit my personality.
3. Start documentation of every trade. (This was missing... but started from Dec) & Review it weekly/monthly basis. Clearly mention lesson learnt during week/month to fine tune system.

Wish you a very happy new year in advance

Hi Raunak bro,

Considering that I just started, I feel a bit unlucky that you're not going to be around for a month. However, I'll take this opportunity to research on your previous posts. I always liked your style of sharing the knowledge. You encouraging us to learn rather than blindly following the calls has been very useful.

Have fun. :)