Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dan, Nithin, Gangadharan, Jagan, Rahul, Amin, RPtrades, VJAY, Rajesh, PT Bro, Oilman, Biggles, Itsmemad, Nimish. Thanks for the wonderful comments. Vacation was absolutely fantastic and will be posting the pictures which relate to markets pretty soon.

New year is around the corner and I think its time to get back to business.

Tc

You're most welcome. Raunak bro, since you're back to the business, I'll straight-away get to the point. :)

What do you think about Lupin? I guess it's pretty close to the "Swing Trading with MACD and Stochastics" method's signal and 315 crossover. If you've left it out of your list intentionally, please explain. :)

Waiting for the pics. :)

SwingKing

You're most welcome. Raunak bro, since you're back to the business, I'll straight-away get to the point. :)

What do you think about Lupin? I guess it's pretty close to the "Swing Trading with MACD and Stochastics" method's signal and 315 crossover. If you've left it out of your list intentionally, please explain. :)

Waiting for the pics. :)
Itsmemad,

The way I invest, I usually draw out zones of price levels. Above those, I remain long, below those I remain away (no matter how bullish the stock & sector). I'd be interested in Lupin above 466 levels. Below that I am not interested. Above 466 kind of zone, lupin is extremely attractive.

I keep getting in & out. So above 466 I will enter Lupin (EOD basis) and & below it I will exit. I will keep doing this again and again. I don't mind paying commissions as in the long run I will always make money. Rest of Pharma stocks were above my zone. so I have bought them. Above 466 I will buy Lupin too.

Tc

alroyraj

Dan, Nithin, Gangadharan, Jagan, Rahul, Amin, RPtrades, VJAY, Rajesh, PT Bro, Oilman, Biggles, Itsmemad, Nimish. Thanks for the wonderful comments. Vacation was absolutely fantastic and will be posting the pictures which relate to markets pretty soon.

New year is around the corner and I think its time to get back to business.

Tc
Welcome back Raunak. It was getting boring without you around. Seems you had a nice refreshing break.I guess you advanced your return. Seems you are just in time,seems like we are on the verge of something.

Last edited:
RaunakVai
Please accept my gratiude. You make it so easy to understand. Please let me know how you single out any particular stock from the maze of them,considering A grade stocks also are quiet a handfull. My best regards.
Partha Roy
dear Raunkji,
very easy to underdtand, please tell me how have u set the resistances on intraday, daily and weekely basis.
regards:confused:

SwingKing

Welcome back Raunak. It was getting boring without you around. Seems you had a nice refreshing break.I guess you advanced your return. Seems you are just in time,seems like we are on the verge of something.
Dear Alroyraj,

Good to see your message.

Well, there is always something on the verge to happen in the markets. If not in Index, then in stocks. Problem is investors and traders try and judge markets each day and hence get impatient with it. Markets since inception has always moved this way and I don't see why its movement should change going in future.

Tc