• March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gauharjk

Awesome... Raunak sir is back... right on time for party... :D

DanPickUp

Hi Raunak

Good morning :D. As we/I do not any trades ( only investments ) now between Christmas and new year, I stay at home and my cat stressed me the whole night, as she is sick.

Surprised to see you back so soon. Did you get bored with out the forum :lol:

Have a good start, in case you do any trades now. Will be back next week. Until then.

DanPickUp

SwingKing

Hi Raunak

Good morning :D. As we/I do not any trades ( only investments ) now between Christmas and new year, I stay at home and my cat stressed me the whole night, as she is sick.

Surprised to see you back so soon. Did you get bored with out the forum :lol:

Have a good start, in case you do any trades now. Will be back next week. Until then.

DanPickUp
Dan,

Good to see your message.

Hope you had a good Xmas.

Had to cut down my holidays due to some work back home. Anyway good to be back here.

Tc

SwingKing

Nifty has welcomed Raunak Bhai by moving up :)
Now nifty again to 6334 :thumb:.
Jagan,

I don't know about 6334. But, I would be glad if Nifty moves up. I have been one of the lone Bulls here screaming to buy ever since markets reached 5700 levels. If markets choose to honor this, I'll certainly be happy about my decision making process. If market's choose to tumble down then I'll be happy about having discipline to stick to my opinion. In any case, all I am looking is for taking some positives home. In the end, that is all that matters.

As far as I am concerned, I am as Bullish as ever and as cautious as one needs to be in Markets.

Tc