Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raunak ji
welcome back..this thread is your and was surely missing you a lot.You hv been a great teacher , mentor and motivational figure.hoping to learn and contribute more so that in the next annual report card mine name is also there.

Regards
Yamin

rrmhatre72

Hi Raunak,

Great to see you back in action.

I was thinking of Lupin today & All TJ members read my mind. Got many inputs.

I am planning for three stocks in Jan Fut
1. Lupin Around 467
2. M & M around 770
3. Tata steel around 667

This time I am planning to hold these stocks for one week or 3% gain which ever comes early.
Your views pls.

SwingKing

Raunak ji
welcome back..this thread is your and was surely missing you a lot.You hv been a great teacher , mentor and motivational figure.hoping to learn and contribute more so that in the next annual report card mine name is also there.

Regards
Yamin
Yamin,

Thanks for your comments.

Hope you trade well.

Tc

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

Great to see you back in action.

I was thinking of Lupin today & All TJ members read my mind. Got many inputs.

I am planning for three stocks in Jan Fut
1. Lupin Around 467
2. M & M around 770
3. Tata steel around 667

This time I am planning to hold these stocks for one week or 3% gain which ever comes early.
Your views pls.
Rahul,

All stocks are worth taking.

Trade them intelligently however. Many traders are glued to same counters. Hence, use dips to buy.

Tc

gauharjk

Raunak Sir,

I have a question...

If you had only 15k left and you had to buy something for January (exipry), what would be your best bet?

Cheers!

CASPER

Raunak,

Good to have you back, Hope you had a good vacation,

I do recall you had mentioned Voltas as one among the Stocks which have good prospects ( I also do remember you had mentioned they need to held for atleast 6 months ) .

At CMP 214+ today will it be advisable to buy around 1000 with SL around 200 ( OR rather should i keep accumulating in small quantities, 100, 150, 200 .... from CMP)

Also any idea what's happening with PRAJ ?. "I" see a strong resistance around 85, will it be advisable to short this now .

Thanks for your reply,

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

Last edited:
Raunak Sir,

I have a question...

If you had only 15k left and you had to buy something for January (exipry), what would be your best bet?

Cheers!

Hello,

You can Try a trade in SBI options. 2700 PE @ 60 & 2900 call @ 48....... Here you are spending only Rs. 148 and SBI is not going to be at the same place till expiry either it will be going towards 3000 or towards 2550. In both the case you will be earning a decent margine of more than 40 % and strategy should be to cover in between 30 to 40% profit of your investment.

You will be able to sell any of this above 150.

Best of Luck

NB........I think Yesterday I told you to buy Hindalco when it was 239.50 and Infinite whin it was 181.... HINDALCO is trading above 243 now and Intinite touched 188 today which was my target I told you. Hindalco is a good buy when it reach 140 levels again for a short term target of 150 with a stop lose of 138,50. You can try shortin polaris today. It is a risky trade and have a very good suport at 173 levels........... What happend to your Vijaya Bank Trade.

Last edited:

SwingKing

Raunak,

Good to have you back, Hope you had a good vacation,

I do recall you had mentioned Voltas as one among the Stocks which have good prospects ( I also do remember you had mentioned they need to held for atleast 6 months ) .

At CMP 214+ today will it be advisable to buy around 1000 with SL around 200 ( OR rather should i keep accumulating in small quantities, 100, 150, 200 .... from CMP)

Also any idea what's happening with PRAJ ?. "I" see a strong resistance around 85, will it be advisable to short this now .

Thanks for your reply,

Best Wishes,
Nithin.
Nithin,

Good to see your message.

I remember about Voltas. Voltas now has lost its price structure and hence its off my list. I had also recommended something like Biocon, HDFC, Tata Motors and on these I retain my holdings.

For all stocks I had mentioned hold for 6 months or till the price structure remains intact. If price structure goes, I simply dump the stock.

As far as Praj is concerned, I think somewhere in November I did short it and scalp around 5-6 Rs. Since then, I have not tracked it. Hence, cannot comment as of now.

Tc

Last edited: