• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

VJAY

Welcome back Raunak sir......so this thread again activated.....:)
Realy very boring days when you left for vaction..........I think its better to not trade when you are out:)...market also gone vacation with you.....

welcome back bro Nice you had good vacations now when u are back we can expect some good upmove:):):):)
I am still on Monnet ispat from 524 cmp 565 tgt dont know but in gap up and down reducing my cost :) as usual:thumb:

SwingKing

Welcome back Raunak sir......so this thread again activated.....:)
Realy very boring days when you left for vaction..........I think its better to not trade when you are out:)...market also gone vacation with you.....
VJAY,

Thanks for the message.

Markets have been slow movers. That's all. But in reality its always moving. The pace of movement has been so slow that I still haven't exited the Nifty swing trades from 5780. We wanted to exit with profit on 17th - 20th Dec, but the market has been in such a range that no exit was possible. It also meant that markets did not fall on the downside. The result of that is that now the Swing trades are really moving well and since I am back now, I have no intent to exit. Lets see where the markets go.

Exciting times definitely lie ahead.

Tc

SwingKing

welcome back bro Nice you had good vacations now when u are back we can expect some good upmove:):):):)
I am still on Monnet ispat from 524 cmp 565 tgt dont know but in gap up and down reducing my cost :) as usual:thumb:
PT Bro,

Good to see your message.

If Monnet Ispat crosses 570 zone, you are going to see some very good gains. Great going with it. Below this zone, be careful.

Let me press the imaginary 'Thanks' button here as I can't see it here. :)

Tc

rsingh2005

Welcome back Raunak, I was also travelling so haven’t missed much of your insight…… just a gentle reminder we still waiting your post on HV & Bottom fishing.
Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge & wisdom….. within month itself you were instrumental in taking my thinking to next level.
Gratitude & Respect.
Rajesh

PT Bro,

Good to see your message.

If Monnet Ispat crosses 570 zone, you are going to see some very good gains. Great going with it. Below this zone, be careful.

Let me press the imaginary 'Thanks' button here as I can't see it here. :)

Tc
Thnx bro I am too waiting a close above 573 which is 50DMA but in the morning Monnet broke 573 with vollume and HOD so far 585 now below 570 at 565 and trying hard to cross above it:)

SwingKing

Welcome back Raunak, I was also travelling so havent missed much of your insight just a gentle reminder we still waiting your post on HV & Bottom fishing.
Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge & wisdom.. within month itself you were instrumental in taking my thinking to next level.
Gratitude & Respect.
Rajesh
Rajesh,

Thanks for your message.

Please accept my apologies as I completely forgot to answer this. By end of this week, you will definitely get your query answered.

Tc

Re: Swing Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty

Script: Nifty
Buy Signal Generated: 5947.05 on 20th December 2010
BB Upper Band Value at Buy Signal: 5946.07 on 20th December 2010
Current SL: 5988.65
Current Gain: 113.3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Script: BankNifty
Buy Signal Generated: None
Current Buy Above: 11801.1