Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Have taken position in Ranbaxy yesterday. Hope that it maintains the price structure.
Itsmemad,

As far as Ranbaxy is above 575-579 Band, you can virtually sleep on your investment. :)

I think you were interested in Lupin as well? Weren't you? Or may be I am confusing you with someone else. Anyhow, the entire Pharma basket is going to do well.

Tc

Itsmemad,

As far as Ranbaxy is above 575-579 Band, you can virtually sleep on your investment. :)

I think you were interested in Lupin as well? Weren't you? Or may be I am confusing you with someone else. Anyhow, the entire Pharma basket is going to do well.

Tc
Yes, I've paper traded Lupin for 2 months. So, have a soft corner for this stock. :) Today did Intraday and booked 4.85 points profit on it.

Thanks.

oilman5

The reality of trading industry is that very few people actually reveal how to make money. Most of the experts either evade the questions or reveal only limited information in seminars/training etc. This in my opinion is not wrong. What is wrong is that unsuccessful traders expect the successful one's to reveal their method. Successful traders do reveal limited information which is enough for smart traders to latch upon and build something substantial. And I feel this is how it should be. And this is something which I have always done.'....................Raunak.
Can u send some light on ur decision making process,.......How u give higher probability to a trade ? u deal not on R/R........more on directional bias,....expectation on reality Vs actual happening of event r very high..............So pl show detail analysis , ......for chance of happening something is improved by .........If u like may write in weekend.
...............This for great Raunak.........discreationary trader.
I am amazed by ur depth on trading.........in ur absence ,i copy paste ........some of view.........in my last thread[this thread was temporarily closed]
Regards
oilman5

SwingKing

Oilman5,

Could you be more specific. I mean specific on questions you need to get answered. We have interacted in the past and hence mostly you know how I trade and what I do. Therefore, specific questions will be easier for me to answer.

Tc

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

I hope you are working on training program for all TJ member....
This is one of the open action item from this year getting roll over to next year.....
Do let us know in advance...
Rahul,

Traderji had given the permission of the same long time back. However, I need to see how that will be arranged. I can't keep it a "Open for all" kind of invite. There are some who just like to criticize and I need to keep such elements out. So lets see how and when this gets materializes. I'll also have to come up with a structured way to go about it. Since many members will want different things, it won't be possible to deal with everything in one session. There is also a problem regarding location. I don't know how many can manage to come down from different cities to where I live.

Tc

jagankris

Rahul,

Traderji had given the permission of the same long time back. However, I need to see how that will be arranged. I can't keep it a "Open for all" kind of invite. There are some who just like to criticize and I need to keep such elements out. So lets see how and when this gets materializes. I'll also have to come up with a structured way to go about it. Since many members will want different things, it won't be possible to deal with everything in one session. There is also a problem regarding location. I don't know how many can manage to come down from different cities to where I live.

Tc
Dear Raunak Bhai,

I am thrilled.

I haven't attended any TA programs in my life so for.

What ever knowledge I have gathered is through Peer local trader circle and
TJ friends.

As long as the location is anywhere with in India I would luv to be there and I guess that will be the case for most of the member's here.

TIA.

Best regards,
JK

Raju

Hi,

Even I have not attended any Trading Program.I would also like to attend.Location is very much important.Hoping to get the details sooner.

Raju

jagankris

Dear Raunak Bhai And Friends,

Since most of us will be busy partying tomorrow being the New year eve.

I wish you all a Very Happy and prosperous New Year in advance.

I pray god that this New year bring us prosperity and happiness to all our members.

My special thanks and wishes to
Raunak Bhai, Dan, Columbus, Gangadharan, SM bro, Apurv, VJAY, PT bhai, Alroy Raj,Ramesh,Nimish,Trader Sid and all of you for sharing your knowledge.

Best regards,
JK