Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Ruanak Bhai wasnt in the market in 2008, The speed of down move has been stunning. We have bounced of the oversold levels and immediately pushed back in next session.
Nimish,

There are 101 reasons today which make this market different from 2008.

Just accumulate good stocks in good quantities in this carnage. In 60 months, you will be flying your own jet.

Tc

EagleOne

Nimish,

There are 101 reasons today which make this market different from 2008.

Just accumulate good stocks in good quantities in this carnage. In 60 months, you will be flying your own jet.

Tc
Thank you, sir, for the hope.
I had my Broker on standing instructions to sell all stocks in my portfolio the day they reached entry price. Too much heartache watching the them turning into toilet paper!

But now, you say 60 months and we might have Lear Jet?! Hmmm... Well, sir, in my case: 24 months, max! I would settle for Merc or BMW - even Audi will do! :)

Gauhar, my little bro! Good news! I am gonna buy more SBI and LIC! You better start clearing all the supports underneath them! I will be doing Paataal Fishing!:D

Corrections are like Markets offering you Apples at the cost of Lemons.

One has to be aware of when Apples are offered and when Lemons are. With a bit of Risk, with a bit of Conviction and with a bit of Luck, Take it !!

As Bullish as ever.

Enjoy the Weekend.

Tc
Hi Raunak,

Interested to know on what timeframe u feel that we are bullish..
Daily charts definitely a downtrend..
Weekly charts.. trend in question..

Please share your views.

Regards
Raj

I think Raunakji is trying to say that this is the time to keep an eye on building protfolio.

Weekly and Daily charts could still be bearish and still in a SHORT mode but thats as far as trading is concerned.

Crashes like this give us an oppurtunity to get into good stocks at a good price for long term. Say you want to invest for your child's college education. Keep an eye on some fundamentally good stocks and invest in equity/cash trade and more or less forget about it. No M2M headaches.

DanPickUp

I think Raunakji is trying to say that this is the time to keep an eye on building protfolio.

Weekly and Daily charts could still be bearish and still in a SHORT mode but thats as far as trading is concerned.

Crashes like this give us an oppurtunity to get into good stocks at a good price for long term. Say you want to invest for your child's college education. Keep an eye on some fundamentally good stocks and invest in equity/cash trade and more or less forget about it. No M2M headaches.
Hi spacenoxx

Sorry to correct you clearly in one point you posted, as I agree with most of the other points :

Your advice : ""and more or less forget about it. No M2M headaches"" is not really a clever and good advice.

Even if you have any stock in your longtime portfolio, it is a must to check this shares from time to time. Once in one or two weeks is a must do ! If you are the owner of a company, you would have a manager there which has your full trust, would you just leave this company and may say hello once in a year because you forgot about it and you lazy about M2M ?

Your portfolio is your company !!

It is even advisable to have a stop loss on those long term stocks. In todays time, even big companies can get in trouble and can lose a lot in certain days. Having also a stop loss on this shares, will protect you better.

DanPickUp