Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CASPER

Gauhar,

My 2 cents .....,

Look at both the graphs below, at around 13.30 there was a sell Signal on the Nifty Chart ...( The Vertical Red line ...)..

Moreover Once Nifty was around 5709 there was probably no point to think of longs.

Now WHY dont you ask me WHY i am considering ONLY the 6th SELL signal and not the previous 5 Sell signals (Red) ???

My friend when we look at the DMI at 13.30 the DM- (Red line) has become so strong that there is a cross over above DM+(Green Line) and ADX line ( Blue) , and ADX has gained momentum , ............this My friend is a very very Strong Signal that Market is Falling !!!.

Hope The above helps ...

By the way did you know which category the above analysis falls into ... Its Called "Tukka Analysis......;) "...,

Best Wishes ,
Nithin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

SwingKing

Let's Meet !!

Guys, I think the time has come for us to meet now. How about some quality time off the forum to discuss about markets. I don't know how this is going to materialize but lets invite suggestions from all of you regarding when to meet. Would be great if you guys can make it to Pune.

Lets see how many of you are interested. Once the basic planning gets rolling, we'll finalize the dates and the content to be discussed.

I hope at least some of you want this thing to happen.

P.S. Please reply in this thread about this.

Tc

gauharjk

Let's Meet !!

Guys, I think the time has come for us to meet now. How about some quality time off the forum to discuss about markets. I don't know how this is going to materialize but lets invite suggestions from all of you regarding when to meet. Would be great if you guys can make it to Pune.

Lets see how many of you are interested. Once the basic planning gets rolling, we'll finalize the dates and the content to be discussed.

Tc
I can come to Pune... Sometime in February would be awesome... :)

Cheers!

MurAtt

Simply not possible :(

Been out of town for 10 days x 3 times in the last 4 months.
And again possibly for 10 days in March to Mumbai ...

Doubt ...

Hi

How about Webinar i think it will be afforable for many people so travelling will be reduced.

Jsut my idea...

Let's Meet !!

Tc

This is great. I am in Mumbai so whenever,pune is Ok to me.. Yes Danpickup can cover on my camcorder for DVD sure.
Regards
Rajesh

Last edited: