Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's Meet !!

Guys, I think the time has come for us to meet now. How about some quality time off the forum to discuss about markets. I don't know how this is going to materialize but lets invite suggestions from all of you regarding when to meet. Would be great if you guys can make it to Pune.

Lets see how many of you are interested. Once the basic planning gets rolling, we'll finalize the dates and the content to be discussed.

I hope at least some of you want this thing to happen.

P.S. Please reply in this thread about this.

Tc
Hi Raunak,
How about a webinar?
Regards,
HK

gauharjk

Hi Raunak,
How about a webinar?
Regards,
HK
I think Raunak Sir is talking about a friendly meetup... where all TJ members can talk about everything under the sun, and maybe a little bit of trading...

CASPER

Let's Meet !!

Guys, I think the time has come for us to meet now. How about some quality time off the forum to discuss about markets. I don't know how this is going to materialize but lets invite suggestions from all of you regarding when to meet. Would be great if you guys can make it to Pune.

Lets see how many of you are interested. Once the basic planning gets rolling, we'll finalize the dates and the content to be discussed.

Tc
Raunak,

Would definitely like to be there.., If you could come up with some tentative dates(And Contents if possible) would be more helpful .

And ofcourse without any second thoughts ALL the expenses which would be incurred during the meet can be shared among the participants
( I hope All would agree on this ..!!.., and no one would hurl any Stones at me ..;).. I Think its fair on our part)..

Are you looking at 1 or 2 days.., atleast one or 1/2 day would be advantageous if you could discuss during market hours.

Probably my other friends can add more comments on their views..

Best Wishes..,
Nithin.

Last edited:

jagankris

Raunak,

Are you looking at 1 or 2 days.., atleast one or 1/2 day would be advantageous if you could discuss during market hours.

Best Wishes..,
Nithin.
Dear Raunak Bhai,

Thanks Nithin.

I was also thinking in the same lines.
A live trading session will give us tremendous insight on the mind set required.

My uncle who attended Mr.Subhdeep Nandhis TA session long back said
Subhdeep placed 20 lots of Nifty and placed the Stop and target and started continuing the TA session.

Few people also traded as per the strategy taught and placed orders along with him.
In the session he urged people to forget their positions and focus the session :) Off course Nifty reached the Target as predicted :)

Best Regards,
JK

Also for today I think we should end around this level it would be good to close above 5800 level but I dont see it happening. Also expecting the first round of selling in US market starting today or tmrw.
Now I think US will correct and FTSE is the biggest indication for it. It will make one more move up so that smart money comes out and then will fall again. BTW very interesting to note that Nasdaq was abt to hit 2007 highs and started falling only 5 points from hitting the highs can be a significant resistance. 2770 is the 2007 highs it did manage to touch 2766 now according to me nasdaq is in a bear market since its making a lower high and lower low. The high of the year 2000 was around 5000 so if this high is breached we are going to see nasdaq return to bull territory.

rrmhatre72

Let's Meet !!

Tc

Hi Raunak,

This is great.... I am in..
Are you planning it for Weekend or Weekdays?
If Weekend then any weekend is OK except 11th to 13th Feb.
If Weekday then pls advice dates so that it can be planned.
Any weekday or Weekend is Ok after 14th Feb for me.