• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanPickUp

Hi my friends

will not have much time to be in the forum in the next future. As I always told : Brazil or maybe again Asia. I am now again in the situation to move. Will say hello, as soon as I am again settled down.

Until then. All the best and I asked Raunak to give me a mail, in case there is some thing special going on with your meetings. :)

:)Dan

Hi my friends

will not have much time to be in the forum in the next future. As I always told : Brazil or maybe again Asia. I am now again in the situation to move. Will say hello, as soon as I am again settled down.

Until then. All the best and I asked Raunak to give me a mail, in case there is some thing special going on with your meetings. :)

Hi Dan,

We all will miss you :(

VJAY

Hi my friends

Dear Dan,
Ahh its a job oriented off...so all well with you....I see your post in otherthread ....but we really miss your educative posts...hope you not able to off from us too long....:)

CASPER

Friends,

I think it would be appropriate for Raunak to decide were he is comfortable..i.e Place & Date to meet ..., ofcourse Some of us may be Unfortunate if we happen to miss...,

For me definitely it would be an opportunity to meet All young generation enthusiastic Traders.., to discuss and learn a lot from Raunak and others..., (If I can make it...,..... Above All.. Hope Raunak would consider me as well to Join the meet ....;) )

And People Shall not be Faceless anymore ( Apart from Raunak and Gauhar )..,

Well Shall wait for Raunak to finalise ...,

Best Wishes...,
Nithin.

Last edited:
Previous Decade: Apple's Rebirth, Broadband, China's Upsurge, Facebook, Recession, Lehman's Collapse, Iraq War, Afghan War, A decade of Bear Market in the western world, 3D tvs, Mobile Phones, Netbooks, Globalisation, Obama the President, Europe and US on verge of Bankruptcy, Unprecedented boom in technology, Terrorism.
Up-Coming Decade: Spiralling Inflation, Emergence of Synthetic Food, Space War, Iraq war spreading to Iran, Apple would become the biggest company in the world, Hydrogen Powered Cars, 5 folds increase in Women purchasing Power from $2-3 Trillion to $15-20 Trillion rise bigger than the rise of any world GDP.
Add your expectations and lets see what else can we get!!!!!!!!!
You forgot one thing..... Slavery of Men!!!!!(Men's wil become slaves)

Last edited:

rrmhatre72

*Meet*

1. We can meet in Pune. I'll arrange a place where at least 10-15 guys can comfortably sit. Else, Mumbai is fine for me as well if someone can arrange the same there. If you guys come to Pune, we won't have to bear any infrastructure related costs.

2. Since I don't trade intra day, I am not sure how a live session would benefit all of us. We will discuss investment/swing setups which do not require live trading sessions. Preferably on a weekend so that everyone is free from their work schedule.

3. My knowledge on Webinar/DVD creation is limited and hence if anyone of you who attend the event know about this, then we can make a DVD/Webinar for those who do not attend the event.

4. Date has not been decided as yet. But I am thinking to have this between February 15 - March 10th.

Tc
Hi Raunak,

I am ok with dates.

Hi All
Many guys are coming from Mumbai as me.
We can have car pulling from Mumbai to Pune & back
Hope you agree with me....

If the meet is in Pune then ppl from Mumbai can use a share taxi service from Santacruz airport, expence would be very less mearly few hundred bucks and 2-3hr journey.

I have never traveled by these cabs but my friends use it quiet often.

Take MSRTC shivneri from dadar to pune station its around Rs 270 and very good.. I warn you never ever opt for Neeta travels you will reach after the event is over..

Cheers

rrmhatre72

If the meet is in Pune then ppl from Mumbai can use a share taxi service from Santacruz airport, expence would be very less mearly few hundred bucks and 2-3hr journey.

I have never traveled by these cabs but my friends use it quiet often.
There are three options.
1. share taxi as you said.
2. volvo bus. (Rs560 for return)
3. Sharing car. ( Rough estimate on expence Rs2100 for petrol & 400 for toll = 2500 which 500/person for return journey)

Hope we can get parking space near training place for option 3. Raunak can confirm on same.