Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Thank you Raunak and SM for your guidance and I apologize for changing topic of discussion...

Please have a look on chart of Brandhouse Retails ltd... To me it is good buy at CMP with the stop loss of 40. It has completed TD sequential....
Apurv,

I have limited knowledge on Demark sequential, hence I won't be able to comment on the price structure according to this concept. However, my own way of looking things suggests that this stock is indeed in a good shape.

If I were you, I would lower my stop level to 30-34 band. It has formed a nice base with supporting volume structure. Should do well. Rest will see what market has to offer.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak Agarwal ji Namaskar.

How are GITANJALI & EVERONN looks on charts.It looks like breakout.

Your opinion Sir.
Both the stocks are very strong on momentum. Buy 20% of what you want to buy at current levels and rest when these stock correct and give you a better entry price. These stocks are due for consolidation and you should get a good entry price.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak ji,

I purchased IOB @102.what to do now volume is topping today.115-120 is the resistance area.what to do now.Should I hold or sell 50%.
What is your holding period?

Which instrument have you invested in ? Equity or Futures

Anyway, if u have bought equity, keep holding it. Banking sector is doing very well. If you have bought futures, then you have to decide when to exit it. On short term stock is positive.

Tc