• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scplindia

Raunakji,

What do you think of JP Assoc, this stock has been consolidating for quite some time and not moving with other realestate stock, do you think this will fall or go up.

Holding long on this for the last two weeks.

Cheers,
Prem Kumar

SwingKing

Raunakji,

What do you think of JP Assoc, this stock has been consolidating for quite some time and not moving with other realestate stock, do you think this will fall or go up.

Holding long on this for the last two weeks.

Cheers,
Prem Kumar
Dear Prem,

JP has been stuck in a very narrow range, with its demand zone and supply zone spread just 5-7 Rs apart. This is usually a very tight range. If you are holding futures, keep SL of 122 and keep holding it. Since this is a high beta stock, it should not be out of action for many days. It should start doing well in next 1-3 weeks. Provided there is no major crash in the market. But keep tight SL. High beta plays have high risk associated with them.

Addition: Even from Investment purpose, JP Assc is giving a good risk to reward opportunity.

Tc

Last edited:

Apurv7164

Apurv,

As far as I go, if a stock is not hitting your stop loss, then it is definitely going in your favor. So just hold on to the position and see. FDC is low on volatility; both on day basis and Annual basis. Hence, it will give returns with respect to its volatility. Always consider the stocks volatility (historical) before deciding upon your level of expectation. Recently the stock is trading with good volatility.

FDC should come down (consolidate) little more before it starts to move forward. Keep SL of 85-86. The double top that you see on the daily frame is as of now a fake one. Let's see. I'll track this stock. Overall the stock is in a good bullish structure.

Tc
Thank You Raunakji, I will add this to my trading principle... "If stock not hitting stop loss that means it is doing in our favor."

And one more big thanks for your personal attention and ever readiness in helping juniors like me.. I am sure many wud be learning from your guidance... :thumb:

Appreciating on behalf of all learners,
Apurv

Apurv7164

Hello Hello!

How do we interprete these 3 candles made by NIITTECH? 1st long bulling white candle, 2nd not so long but good sized black candle, 3rd again not so long but good sized black candle...

Per Steve Nison, many time we shud or we can combine 2 candles against first one to reach to particular pattern.... so on a similar note, can we say NIITTECH making bearish engulfing or dark cloud cover???

Kindly give your opinion from your observation on indian market for this type of patterns...

Apurv

Last edited:

SwingKing

Hello Hello!

How do we interprete these 3 candles made by NIITTECH? 1st long bulling white candle, 2nd not so long but good sized black candle, 3rd again not so long but good sized black candle...

Per Steve Nison, many time we shud or we can combine 2 candles against first one to reach to particular pattern.... so on a similar note, can we say NIITTECH making bearish engulfing or dark cloud cover???

Kindly give your opinion from your observation on indian market for this type of patterns...

Apurv
Look at the chart below. Your chart had too many lines, so read carefully what I have written on your chart.

Look where I have marked previous resistance. It is precisely at a place where bearish engulfing was formed and this now becomes our primary support area (Resistance turning into support).

Also look at the base of a long white candle. Usually mid level and low level of a long white candle becomes important support. Hence we have two zones very close to each other which form good support levels. Also if you look below the long white candle support zone, near levels of 183, NIIT reversed ni mid of june. Hence this intermediate swing top is also a support. So you have three support zones around 190, 186 and 183. If stock goes below these, its time to exit.

These candles do not represent anything as of now. First candle is not a piercing pattern nor is it engulfing one. However, they do represent new resistance zone at 200. Hence anyone holding this stock should only add further positions once the stock is above 200 levels.

Always always and always see where is your candle pattern emerging. Ask yourself, where is the previous support. In this case strong support zone is in 180-190 zone. Stock is in a good bullish wave structure. Even if support breaks, we need to review our view again.

Tc