• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karanm

Karan,

Unfortunately my knowledge on Gann's work is very limited. You will have to ask someone else on this. I had read about his work about 4 years back. Hence, I don't feel that I would be in a position to answer your query.

See if ST (simple_trader), SM(Stock.murtaza), AW10 or Linkon7 know about it. Just contact them.

Tc
I request all the Seniors, specially ST (simple_trader), SM(Stock.murtaza), AW10 or Linkon7 to guide me as how to use GANN Square of 9 / GANN Wheel in Trading, specially for Positional Trades.

GANN Square of 9 / GANN Wheel in Trading is useful or not.

Regards
Karan

Apurv7164

Karan,

Before I begin to answer your statement. Do onething for me. For the next one week, sit with a coin and see what it says. In the end let me know the probability of winning with a coin toss.

Statistical probability and practical application of probability are two completely different things. You need to understand this before you can understand what i write in future. Hence do this first, then I will give you your desired answer.

Tc
I agree....

When we r talking about probability it is same in trading as tossing coin... 50% i.e. your trade hits stop loss or target...

In my opinion, trading system is something which suites and fits individual... something like straigth fit jeans fits me better and boot cut does not... it cud b otherway round in your case...

I wud suggest from my limited knowledge and experience that build your own trading system or pick one and alter it according to your trading style.... i believe in this... "Read, Read and read a lot... then experiment and then u will automatically know what is ur trading system.."

If you can find, try to read Thomas DeMark methodologies, ADXcellence by Dr. Charles B. Schaap and RSI by John Hayden... Mostly these will solve dillema of your life...

Still learning,
Apurv

SwingKing

HCC ready to fly imo .....

Can u confirm Raunak ...

Also announced Bonus 1:1 ....
Looking good SM. Trend is up. Might consolidate though. Has shot up its volatility range by quite some margin.

Other stocks of the same sector are showing strength as well.

Tc

Karanm

I agree....

When we r talking about probability it is same in trading as tossing coin... 50% i.e. your trade hits stop loss or target...

In my opinion, trading system is something which suites and fits individual... something like straigth fit jeans fits me better and boot cut does not... it cud b otherway round in your case...

I wud suggest from my limited knowledge and experience that build your own trading system or pick one and alter it according to your trading style.... i believe in this... "Read, Read and read a lot... then experiment and then u will automatically know what is ur trading system.."

If you can find, try to read Thomas DeMark methodologies, ADXcellence by Dr. Charles B. Schaap and RSI by John Hayden... Mostly these will solve dillema of your life...

Still learning,
Apurv
Sir, can you provide me any link to downlad these books.

Regards
Karan

Apurv7164

Apurv ...

Time to review RPower ... 163 .... at support .......
Arey wah SMbhai.... you remembered Rpower discussion??? I love you for this... okies on serious note, none of my trading pointers giving me any signals at this moment.. however, i need to run DeMark pointers which I will try after sometime... Ami is not updated with me for last 3 days due to bawal in life...lolzzz

Apurv7164

Sir, can you provide me any link to downlad these books.

Regards
Karan
Dost,

I am not having eBooks of any of these... These are Geeta, Bible and Kuran for me so I am having them as physical copy so that I can flip pages as and when required... I m still lil old fashioned as far as reading is concerned, I prefer actual book over ebook especially when I m very impressed with something...

I am sorry...
Apurv

SwingKing

Following stocks should do well in short term.

Sterling Tools
Shasun Chem
Precision Wires
Mangalore Chemical and Fertilizers
Lanco Infratech
Indian Oil Corp
HDFC Ltd

ETC Network
Dabur
Archies
Andhra Bank

The one highlighted in Bold have their respective futures in the derivative market. Rest are some mid/small cap companies which are looking reasonably good. Let's see how these work.

Tc
I think most of these stocks did well today. Will be adding Unitech, LT,JSW steel and Reliance Capital to this list as well. Dlf too is entering value zone. These stocks are for short term gains only.

Tc

Last edited: