• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Sir, Thanks

I am not disappointed rather I feel Encouraged.
Kindly inform me from where I can get these Books and what should be the Price of both.

Regards
Karan
Try flipcart.com You should find these books there.

If you need ebooks, I think you can get these books for free through internet. You will have to search it as I don't have any ebooks.

Tc

Karanm

If you need ebooks, I think you can get these books for free through internet. You will have to search it as I don't have any ebooks.

Tc
Sir, Thanks

I will arrange these Books, Read them, understand them and then I will approach you for help.

Sir, I want to know something regarding GANN Square of 9 and Trading in Stock Market with the help of GANN Square of 9/ GANN Wheel. Is it Possible, specially for Positional Trades.

Regards
Karan

simple_trader

Sir, Thanks

I will arrange these Books, Read them, understand them and then I will approach you for help.

Sir, I want to know something regarding GANN Square of 9 and Trading in Stock Market with the help of GANN Square of 9/ GANN Wheel. Is it Possible, specially for Positional Trades.

Regards
Karan
I guess you can read this thread from beginning. It has enough to understand trading setups. Also you are not new, so this has enough for you. he has done wonderful writes up.

Happy trading!

simple_trader

Interesting thing is NF has closed at day's high today. Will it bring some disappointments tomorrow? I guess so. It can do some more consolidation around 5400 tomorrow. I am assuming NF will not gap up tomorrow, rather may open slightly lower.

Happy Trading!

MurAtt

@Raunak

Any ideas on a co called FLUIDOMAT and Vikash Metals & Power.

Fluido has been bought by me some 2/3 years back at around 20 levels. During around Jan 2008 it was quoting 30 then dropped down in the bear phase. Generally used to hover at 17/18 BUT never below 12/13 at the initial crash time of 2008. Now it has slowly and steadily risen to 32 levels.

I don;t mind holding for another 10 years if its gonna give me 300 or 3000 :D BUT since u r who u r, I thought I could get some info from you ... LT funda pick.

Co supplies BEARING for Power Plants and Nuclear based machinery to NTPC (Contractual business with NTPC is what I am told) so considering Nuclear progress in the near future ... Fluido should do well ....

And Vikash Metal has been reco by a person who is working for some trading firm.
He is a CFA or CIFA or CIEA ro something like that .. a person who analyses a co based both on Funda and Tech for the co.

Tc :D

SwingKing

@Raunak

Any ideas on a co called FLUIDOMAT and Vikash Metals & Power.

Fluido has been bought by me some 2/3 years back at around 20 levels. During around Jan 2008 it was quoting 30 then dropped down in the bear phase. Generally used to hover at 17/18 BUT never below 12/13 at the initial crash time of 2008. Now it has slowly and steadily risen to 32 levels.

I don;t mind holding for another 10 years if its gonna give me 300 or 3000 :D BUT since u r who u r, I thought I could get some info from you ... LT funda pick.

Co supplies BEARING for Power Plants and Nuclear based machinery to NTPC (Contractual business with NTPC is what I am told) so considering Nuclear progress in the near future ... Fluido should do well ....

And Vikash Metal has been reco by a person who is working for some trading firm.
He is a CFA or CIFA or CIEA ro something like that .. a person who analyses a co based both on Funda and Tech for the co.

Tc :D
SM,

Fluido looks good even now. Odds are it will move higher. This is one company which has a very diversified business in terms of their supply chain. Historically such companies are always safe to bet on.

Vikash metal at present is in a state of balance. There seems to be no movement on either side. By no means is it Bullish, nor is it Bearish. I'll ask one of the guys in my office to check it fundamentally. But technically, there are many better stocks available. Better to invest in something which is already moving.

Tc

Karanm

Tc
Sir,

I have downloaded Mastering the Trade, from the link sent by of the Member, thanks to him.

It's a big book and I require minimum 7 days to read & understand this Book.

Sir, I would be obliged for you r reply.

Regards
Karan

SwingKing

Sir,

I have downloaded Mastering the Trade, from the link sent by of the Member, thanks to him.

It's a big book and I require minimum 7 days to read & understand this Book.

Sir, I would be obliged for you r reply.

Regards
Karan
Karan,

Unfortunately my knowledge on Gann's work is very limited. You will have to ask someone else on this. I had read about his work about 4 years back. Hence, I don't feel that I would be in a position to answer your query.

See if ST (simple_trader), SM(Stock.murtaza), AW10 or Linkon7 know about it. Just contact them.

Tc