• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karanm

Karan,

Before I begin to answer your statement. Do onething for me. For the next one week, sit with a coin and see what it says. In the end let me know the probability of winning with a coin toss.

Statistical probability and practical application of probability are two completely different things. You need to understand this before you can understand what i write in future. Hence do this first, then I will give you your desired answer.

Tc
Sir,

I have written, if we toss a Coin probabilty is 50:50 of Heads & Tails, is it wrong, I have not written to do this for a week or a Month.

I have also mentioned that Practically many things turn out to be a big Failure, where as these things were looking Execcelent when Back Tested Theoritically. Same you have also agreed.

I know you have understood what exacly I am asking for, so there is no point making interpretion of words.

All I want is your help and Guidance on this Subject.

Regards
Karan

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

I understand this is your scalped call & you squared it off as soon as you get profit.
Just wanted to know what if you would have hold it with stop loss(say5400) for day & waited till day end. OR you was of opinion that there will not be much upside for the day.
Just want to understand your logic while closing this trade.
Whenever I trade, I trade with multiple sub divided accounts. I have divided my assets into three categories. Medium term trader/Investor, Swing trader and Scalper. So when I scalp 33 points, I am essentially doing it through Scalping section of my assets. It is quite possible that on same asset I am long in medium time frame.

Regarding waiting to square off. My scalping targets are 30-40 points on Nifty and 60-80 points on Bnifty. Whenever I get it, I just get out. The sooner the better.

Tc

SwingKing

Sir,

I have written, if we toss a Coin probabilty is 50:50 of Heads & Tails, is it wrong, I have not written to do this for a week or a Month.

I have also mentioned that Practically many things turn out to be a big Failure, where as these things were looking Execcelent when Back Tested Theoritically. Same you have also agreed.

I know you have understood what exacly I am asking for, so there is no point making interpretion of words.

All I want is your help and Guidance on this Subject.

Regards
Karan
Karan,

All I can say is that go through this thread. You will find plenty of things that work. In some places, I have actually posted charts and have explained why they are a good buy. Most of the things mentioned here cannot be back tested as there is a lot of "relative analysis" involved. I am not entirely in favor of too many mechanical systems. Human mind cannot be replaced by some "Ghz processor". Although, you will require to train your mind to look for set -ups. With practice, it will come. Be patient.

Tc

Karanm

Karan,

All I can say is that go through this thread. You will find plenty of things that work. In some places, I have actually posted charts and have explained why they are a good buy. Most of the things mentioned here cannot be back tested as there is a lot of "relative analysis" involved. I am not entirely in favor of too many mechanical systems. Human mind cannot be replaced by some "Ghz processor". Although, you will require to train your mind to look for set -ups. With practice, it will come. Be patient.

Tc
Sir, Thanks

I had earned a very big amount (which I can not write) in this Market but lost it along with my own Big Fund.

Since then for last more than 1 year I don't have Confidence to Trade.
I ask every one to help me but I am sorry to write nobody helps you.
I have further lost a Big Amount buying Softwares etc but I never got a geniune Person, all people I met were just interested in taking money and Selling Lies.

I hope you will agree, at my stage person is just interested in some wayout.

All I want is some Statergy / Technique / Software with which I can earn 10000 to 15000 PM, I know with this I will not be able to recover my Losses in next 25 years, but THIS WILL DEFINATELY RETURN ME MY CONFIDENCE.

In case you can help me with your Experience, Kindly help me.

Regards
Karan

rajeabc

Sir, Thanks

I had earned a very big amount (which I can not write) in this Market but lost it along with my own Big Fund.

Since then for last more than 1 year I don't have Confidence to Trade.
I ask every one to help me but I am sorry to write nobody helps you.
I have further lost a Big Amount buying Softwares etc but I never got a geniune Person, all people I met were just interested in taking money and Selling Lies.

I hope you will agree, at my stage person is just interested in some wayout.

All I want is some Statergy / Technique / Software with which I can earn 10000 to 15000 PM, I know with this I will not be able to recover my Losses in next 25 years, but THIS WILL DEFINATELY RETURN ME MY CONFIDENCE.

In case you can help me with your Experience, Kindly help me.

Regards
Karan
Sad to listen about your loss . So you lost over 50 lakhs in market even without having software/technique and strategy ?

SwingKing

Karan,

I can help you. But you have to do the hard work.

Don't expect some system/software to generate Buy/Sell for you everyday. Had it been so simple, then all the fund managers would have done the same. Face the reality rather than living in hopes.

If you want to learn, I can help. If you want some system, I can't.

Here's what you can do.

1. Change your attitude !!! Markets pay you to make decisions which are tough, but correct. Market's don't know who Karan Is. Hence, stop being afraid and be prepared to work hard.

2. Read these two books. Master the trade by John Carter and Trading in the zone by Michael Douglas. In the first book you will find many strategies that really work. You will need to master any one of them. But you will have to MASTER it. Second book will get you to think positively and it will help you a lot psychologically.

There's no System which can do the hard work which you have to do. I am sorry if this disappoints you. But this is the most I can help you with. I dont sell systems neither do I give tips. I believe in analysis and that is the path I can show you. I'll definitely help you if you have doubts when you read those books or for the matter any book you find resourceful. But beyond that, I cant do much and that is an honest reply.

Tc

MurAtt

Karan,

Here's what you can do.

1. Change your attitude !!! Markets pay you to make decisions which are tough, but correct. Market's don't know who Karan Is. Hence, stop being afraid and be prepared to work hard.

There's no System which can do the hard work which you have to do.

Tc
Bingo ... :clapping:

Karanm

Karan,

Don't expect some system/software to generate Buy/Sell for you everyday. Had it been so simple, then all the fund managers would have done the same. Face the reality rather than living in hopes.

Here's what you can do.

2. Read these two books. Master the trade by John Carter and Trading in the zone by Michael Douglas. In the first book you will find many strategies that really work. You will need to master any one of them. But you will have to MASTER it. Second book will get you to think positively and it will help you a lot psychologically.

There's no System which can do the hard work which you have to do. I am sorry if this disappoints you. But this is the most I can help you with. I dont sell systems neither do I give tips. I believe in analysis and that is the path I can show you. I'll definitely help you if you have doubts when you read those books or for the matter any book you find resourceful. But beyond that, I cant do much and that is an honest reply.

Tc
Sir, Thanks

I am not disappointed rather I feel Encouraged.
Kindly inform me from where I can get these Books and what should be the Price of both.

Regards
Karan