Trading With Chart Pattern

Head and shoulder seen in Lupin.I think now because there is no stamina left in the stocks to fall further so the bears are heading towards pharma industry. It is also interesting that the Bse Hc is also showing a sign of head and shoulders.

Attachments

Last edited:
hi can u tell me which software did u use for the Gold triangle explanation
Dear goyal
i use metastock for all my EOD analyse but as the realtime data is a little costly i use i charts which is much cheaper(350 rs per month). they also provide commodity , stocks and indices futures for all three months.

it's approaching RSI 70 :cool:
Dear crossfire
if you are trading the chart patterns there is no need to confirm the chartpatter signals with momentum indicators.I consider all the indicators as laggers they are good for nothing.They can do no good excet confusing you.There are more than 200 indicators, if you use these indicators simultaneously at a single stock , each of the indicator may give a different signal for the same stock at same time.The indicators just give a mathematical picture of the price. They miss something more important which is human psychology(which is clearly shown by chart patterns).Also too many cooks spoil the treat.
for eg. if a strong head and shoulder is patterns gives me a sell signal i would not bother about any RSI or Stochatics which may give a buy signal at the same time.There is an old saying
"A man with one watch can easily tell the time, comarped to a man who has too many watches."
best regards
RR

Last edited:
hai Senior guys, need some comment on dis 60 min Intra day Chart Of HCL. How can one trade this now, jus see the bar formation between the two vertical lines. Can u share your wisdom n help me, on the probability of dis trade on buy side, or even if its qualify as a trade???? Also take note of the zig-zag moves between the two vertical lines, lot of hooosh-woooosh, sumthing fishy.

Feel free. thanks........

M attaching d chart.

Last edited: