Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Historical Prices Are Like Pieces Of Jigsaw Puzzle, Unless Assembled Properly It Won't Give You The Right Picture.

A System/s Does Precisely That Of Assmebling & Giving You The Right Picture.

A Small Story

Part Of A School Campus Was Dug Up By Students Supporting Green Revolution & In The Process Found A Buried Stone With Some Inscription Which Read As 'King'

This Find Created So Much Excitement That They Forgot About Planting Of Trees & Practically The Whole School Got Involved & With Every New Find Where On Some There Was An Inscription 'N' 'O' 'ZO' 'PAR' 'E' That Even The Faculty Got Involved Thinking That They Had Stumbled Upon Some Ancient Relic, Once They Were Not Able To Find Anymore, Started The Work Of Assmebling Them To Decipher To Which Ancient King It Belonged To

Various Assemblies Looked Something Like This

KING PAROZONE
KING OZONEPAR....Etc..Etc..It Looked Like Anything But What It Really Was

What The Pieces Really Meant When Put Together Correctly Was

'NO PARKING ZONE'

:)

SavantGarde

Dear Sir,

From past 1 yr i'm into trading.. But never tried any systems.
I usually do Intra-day trading, but most of the time when i try to do intra-day trading sometimes if my trade doesnt get executed on d same day, then it goes to delivery based...Therefore so far i played like this sometimes intra-day n sometimes by holding the stock for short term. All this i use to do by viewing the historical prices of those scrips. :)

Hello all senior members
My query is not directly related to the discussion going on here but it is based on topic of crossovers. I searched on net but did not find as from where I can get data as
1)% of stocks above/below their 50 200 days moving average
2)Stocks making 20 days high/low
3)dvance/Decline ratio
4)FII/DII daily buy & sales figures
5)Stocks making 52 weeks high/low & Alltime high low
Hoping reply from senior members

SavantGarde

Hi PChartis,

How Are You.....After A Long Time I See You Posting.

Will Answer All Your Queries In The Evening.....

I Hope It Is Ok & Not Too Late....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hello all senior members
My query is not directly related to the discussion going on here but it is based on topic of crossovers. I searched on net but did not find as from where I can get data as
3)dvance/Decline ratio

Hi PChartis,

How Are You.....After A Long Time I See You Posting.

Will Answer All Your Queries In The Evening.....

I Hope It Is Ok & Not Too Late....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hello Savantji
I was not in touch with market since August bcoz of some persoal problem. From last 1 month I am trying to be in toiuch of market. I regularly visit tarderji and view all experts advices including yours. You are always their for everyone to help.
Waiting for your valuable reply

SavantGarde

Hi PChartis,

Taking Each Point To Answer Your Queries.

Hello all senior members

You Can Get List Of Stocks From Stock Screener Meeting Your Queries Whether It Is Above Or Below Whatever DMA, This Can Be Done By Charting Software, Such As MetaStock, AmiBroker & Others

Same Answer As Above

3)Advance/Decline ratio

Advance Decline Can Be Queried In Your Charting Software Alternatively EOD Detail Is Also Given On NSE Website

Important Link On NSE For Various Other Queries

http://www.nseindia.com/content/equities/eq_markettoday.htm

http://www.nseindia.com/content/equities/eq_fii_nsebse.htm

Your Charting Software Will Need To Be Updated Completely Atleast For 52 Weeks To Get The Correct Answer

Alternatively Moneycontrol & Other Similar Sites Can Give You The Above Details.

Basically Apart From A Few Of Your Queries Most Others Related To DMA & Etc. Can Be Done By Your Charting Software.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.