Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnbondre

Hi,

Ravi,

I am new as well and interested to know how to read a CHART. Let us wait for a reply from the seniors.

Thanks for posting Suzlon chart. I am also following the stock since long.

CNB

scorpio77

Hi Ravi,

Pls find below the Suzlon chart with relevant buy and sell. I have used the 10 min chart with SMA 5 and 6, Bollinger 9,2

Note that the buy signals are generated after a crossover of 5 over 6 preceded by a piercing of bollinger

The sell signal is generated on bollinger piercing followed by a cross over of 6 over 5.

Hope this clarifies.

Guys

Can someone explain how to trade using this chart of Suzlon? I was monitoring this stock today.

Regards
Ravi

Last edited:

cnbondre

Hi,

Scorpio 77,

Thanks for educating me on the SUZLON CHART (16\06\09). As a beginner it is very useful to me.
Do you know how to generate buy/sell signal in Amibroker. I am new to it and trying the Gaget like this for the first time.

Regards.

CNB

scorpio77

Sorry, Have no idea on Ami but recollect a few posts on this site that talk about it. Look out for some posts by Anant (Asnavale) on this thread in the first week of june. Use the search function to explore.

FYI, am a few weeks into TA and sailing on the beginner boat too!!

Hi,

Scorpio 77,

Thanks for educating me on the SUZLON CHART (16\06\09). As a beginner it is very useful to me.
Do you know how to generate buy/sell signal in Amibroker. I am new to it and trying the Gaget like this for the first time.

Regards.

CNB

Hello everybody,

Savant sir gave me calls on gujrat sidhee bought at 14.30 on 27thmay and he told he is looking at a target of 25+ so just for my knowledge i want to know what can u make out from this chart i am attaching herewith

thank you
sashsaha0

cnbondre

Sorry, Have no idea on Ami but recollect a few posts on this site that talk about it. Look out for some posts by Anant (Asnavale) on this thread in the first week of june. Use the search function to explore.

FYI, am a few weeks into TA and sailing on the beginner boat too!!
Hi,

Scorpio77,

Thanks for your prompt and frank reply. Well come on the " Beginners boat."

regards,

CNB

First of all thank every one of you for this great website.
I am very new to this post ,infact this is my first quote ever.
I have read this post till the end but as the name suggests "Trading With CrossOver And BB" , I saw a lot of dicussion on Crossover and its values but harldy any on the BB part. What are the values used for BB and how do we follow it as per this trading method. Can anyone please help me understand it.

Thanks,
PK

scorpio77

HI PK,

Bollinger bands (BB) is the band that is formed by the two "squiggly" lines that you see on either side of SMA lines in any of the charts on this thread. They are essentially moving Standard deviation bands of the price.

On this system we use Bollinger settings 9,2

Please go through attachment for more details on BB.

Hope this clarifies

First of all thank every one of you for this great website.
I am very new to this post ,infact this is my first quote ever.
I have read this post till the end but as the name suggests "Trading With CrossOver And BB" , I saw a lot of dicussion on Crossover and its values but harldy any on the BB part. What are the values used for BB and how do we follow it as per this trading method. Can anyone please help me understand it.

Thanks,
PK

Last edited:

lancer

Hi,

Have been following the thread and experimented with the system on SUZLON FUTURES.

All trades went right except for the last one @ 5 and ended up hedging one short of June with one long of July with trailing losses. Where did I go wrong ? Is not covering after two green bars the reason. BTW used 5 mins TF.

Wishes,

Lancer.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.