Trading without a loss!!!!

Bigbear

Jeb se kuch nahi jata na sirji, isliye Demo main perfect trade hota hai. :rofl:
If we cant trade perfectly in demo , then it is impossible to trade perfectly live..
Why don't you join me in trading without a loss [atleast in demo] !!! We will have fun!

And later if we have not overtraded.. Then we CAN achieve same amount of accuracy on live trading...

Well SG is trading on live account with very good accuracy.. Both in forex and in our Stock market.... I have seen it live :)

There are many things i am still learning... But i firmly believe it is possible..

One last thing... I did not get sleep properly on somedays because of mistake done on demo...... It depends how you trade the demo account. Trading it like a real account is what matters..

Regards

anayash

If we cant trade perfectly in demo , then it is impossible to trade perfectly live..
Why don't you join me in trading without a loss [atleast in demo] !!! We will have fun!

One last thing... I did not get sleep properly on somedays because of mistake done on demo...... It depends how you trade the demo account. Trading it like a real account is what matters..

Regards
I will join you for the myfxbook March-April challenge! I guess it starts on March 15...rt?

I must tell you that I have no idea about the forex market as I have never followed it, leave alone trading it!

So I have no idea about the margins reqd....how the leverages work...how to place trades on MT4...etc! So will need a li'l help from you & SG initially!

Lets trade the demo a/c like a real one!:):thumb:

Bigbear

EU have kept a Sell order at 1.3293 And TP at 1.3221..

MurAtt

I am a bit confued about selling ... the Trade slot at the bottom shows a minus figure in the sell order and + figure in the buy - means order has not been squared off BUT a fresh selll order initiated etc maybe BUT again clicking on Close Order also is giving the same results ...

Am confused how to see what open postions, how to close positions etc.

Bigbear

EU have kept a Sell order at 1.3293 And TP at 1.3221..
EU has already come down... Removed the order..

I am a bit confued about selling ... the Trade slot at the bottom shows a minus figure in the sell order and + figure in the buy - means order has not been squared off BUT a fresh selll order initiated etc maybe BUT again clicking on Close Order also is giving the same results ...

Am confused how to see what open postions, how to close positions etc.
Press "Ctrl + T " To see open positions...
You can square off an open position by right clicking it and Pressing close order and click on the yellow button !!
What you have is a neutral position as of now...

MurAtt

Eur/USD

The ones bot at lower prices have been squared off i.e. long positions.
The short position i.e. what I had given as a sell at 1.3145 is still active, so holding on and will try to exit as near to the TL as possible ... lets see .....

:)