Triple your money in 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitsx

One small advise: as a professional trader, forget all your deterministic education as there is no secret formula to risk management and optimal trade strategies. There is always a risk involved (unless you do insider trading, which is illegal, so not financial but there is a legal risk even with that).
The way most (successful) traders operate, whether fx or equities or commodities, is by making their own personal objectives, which have to be in accordance with your own risk appetite. So if you want to earn, lets say, 50 pips on your base size of 1 lot, and you believe that your trend will give 10 pips with high probability, then increase your risk level and enter with 5 lots (do the necessary pip-currency adjustment). Also accept that you are responsible for your actions.
dear shemz, how to identify those high probability trades, where a trader should increase his risk per trade by 5 times?

there is no such thing like double or triple one's money in months in forex.it's not possible.it will take years to double or trible.if you are interested. let me know....
Shut up. I know people who do it in months. It can possibly be done in a single day. Stop misleading people.

dear shemz, how to identify those high probability trades, where a trader should increase his risk per trade by 5 times?
Follow the world; like today, after super mario announced that Europe is in a deeper sh!t than expected (and BoC's skepticism, low yields and negative interest rates fueled it), it was a day marked for some real action after almost two months of Euro pumping.

I think the only way to make some real money is to follow the smart money. Everything else in fx is just bs, if you believe in technical analysis then you would probably also believe in voodoo science and vampire myths. Just focus on learning how the market works.

Edit: There are many other methods of trading, mostly used in ranging markets. As a beginner, trending markets are the best place to be.

Last edited:
Follow the world; like today, after super mario announced that Europe is in a deeper sh!t than expected (and BoC's skepticism, low yields and negative interest rates fueled it), it was a day marked for some real action after almost two months of Euro pumping.

I think the only way to make some real money is to follow the smart money. Everything else in fx is just bs, if you believe in technical analysis then you would probably also believe in voodoo science and vampire myths. Just focus on learning how the market works.

Edit: There are many other methods of trading, mostly used in ranging markets. As a beginner, trending markets are the best place to be.
haha technical analysis is bs? Then how do I and my friends make money? How does my friend have a ferrari+bmw m5 and another a lamborghini gallardo+audi r8? You can make money with technical analysis if you know what to do. You didn't make money doesn't mean others don't.

rohitsx

I started Trading in 2008 and have lost huge amount of my money, borrowed money and peoples money and have somehow managed to be alive financially. I have gone through a lot during my trading carreer. Believe me I read books about 4 to 6 hours in the night and search net for trading ideas throughout the daytime. I Love and live the markets and the markets have taught me how to become PROFESSIONAL.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE AND TRIPPLE YOUR MONEY VERY EASILY TRADING FOREX WITH STRICT RULES USING CHARTS.

I have proof in the form of orders placed on the day, Trades executed, MTM Profit/ Loss, Chart I have traded, Mistakes I have made. and money I have made. I MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.

THE GOOD NEWS IS ITS POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN A MONTH.
THE BAD NEWS IS YOU WILL ONLY START MAKING MONEY WHEN EVERY THING IS LOST BELIEVE ME
THE OTHER BAD NEWS IS THAT WE WILL MAKE MISTAKES EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is Possible to make 1% gain every single day of trading by trading with proper charts and indicators and guess what 1% MEANS 100% WITH 100 TIMES LEVERAGE THAT IS DOUBLE YOUR MONEY EVERY DAY. BUT ALL THE MONEY OF THIS WORLD WILL BE YOURS IN A FEW MONTHS IF YOU CAN DO THAT.... SO TRY TO DOUBLE EVERY 3 MONTHS WHICH IS POSSIBLE WITH MINIMAL RISK AND BY TRADING ONLY STRONG MARKET TRENDS IN INTRADAY TRADING WITH CURRENCY AND ALSO WITH STOCK FUTURES IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT WRONG BY SOME KIND OF INSIDER TRADING OR SCAM THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE SAME STOCK YOU ARE POSITIONED IN AND YOU MAY THINK IT CAN'T BE ME BUT LAW OF AVERAGES SAYS YOU WILL BE CAUGHT WITHIN YOUR FIRST 1000 TRADES. WHICH YOU MIGHT ACHIEVE WITHIN THE PERIOD OF FIRST DAY OF YOUR TRADING OR LAST. GOOD LUCK I JUST WANT YOU TO BE AWARE OF THE REAL RISKS MARKETS OFFERS YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF PROFIT MINIMISE ALL THE RISKS PROFITS WILL BE YOURS TO BE TAKEN HANDSOMELY AFTER PROPER TRAINING AND TRAINING OF YOUR PSYCHE.

DOUBLING YOUR MONEY DEPENDS ON YOUR EXPERIENCE (NO BOOKS CAN TRAIN YOU) EITHER REPEATED ERRORS (VERY COSTLY) WILL TRAIN YOU OR A PERFECT COACH CAN TRAIN YOU (COSTLY BUT VERY VERY CHEAP CONSIDERING THE LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR WITHOUT COACH.

FIRST 2 YEARS OF TRADING YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY AND MAY BE EVEN YOUR LAST SHIRT.

THATS MY EXPERIENCE AND take this advise seriously.

Have extra money for the first few years of trading which you can afford to loose without having to change your lifestyle otherwise I am sorry stay away from the markets

TAKE THIS ADVISE SERIOUSLY OR THINK ABOUT IT AFTER LOOSING EVERY SINGLE RUPEE YOU MAY HAVE ACCESS TO.

BROTHER TRUST ME!!!!! THERE ARE SHARKS (INSTITUTIONAL TRADERS) WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY POWER WAITING TO POUNCE ON NEW COMERS TO THE MARKET LIKE A CAT WAITING FOR THE YOUNG MOUSE COMING OUT FOR FOOD.

BUT STILL YOU HAVE A CHANCE IF YOU TRAIN YOUR PSYCHE PROPERLY SOMEHOW USING A COACH OR BEING IN THE COMPANY OF A SUCCESSFUL TRADER YOU MAY BECOME A GOOD TRADER

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK BUT REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN
ITS PURE EXPERIENCE AND NO ONE CAN GIVE MORE TIME TO MARKET THAN ME AS I AM OBSESSED.
hey good to hear that at least you made it back every penny which u lost initially .
can u pls list out the imp lessons you learned after u went broke initially, because i dont want to go broke before starting to profit fron markets.
this is also the reason i want to pratice paper trading, before trading real money.

Shut up. I know people who do it in months. It can possibly be done in a single day. Stop misleading people.
Remember Murphy's law
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong

... how do I and my friends make money?
According to the infinite monkey theorem, a monkey can indeed write all the works of Shakespeare.

And in the spirit of the thread, here goes my pictorial representation of your argument. Half of them are economists who believed in the general equilibrium and efficient markets, while the remaining half followed technical analysis of their favorite astrologer. In the end, they shared the common planet of the apes.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.