Triple your money in 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! Please invest your money as soon as possible, it might soon grow exponentially. There may be a jackpot waiting for you, without any effort from you.

@rohitsx
You might also want to check out Wyckoff's VSA method, which was similar to Livermore's method. Some guys at Forexfactory have developed exhaustive documentation on the topic. Its mostly a manual method, requires some practice, but my own experience is that it works quite well in low volatility markets.

@rish_1234
People earn money as long as they want to earn. Everyone has a different methodology of becoming successful. A famous tail is about someone who used elephant's path to model securities price movement, and the market rewarded him heavily (discussed in wall street warriors first season). But one must realize what s/he is doing and why their methods work or fail. TA works because of mass psychology action, and hence it applies beautifully to equities market. Though it might work in FX under low volatility regime, like you say, your 60% hit rate could be enhanced if you take the random speculative events into account. One way to track them down is by following the news in real-time and processing as much relevant information as possible before making a trade. I do also use some indicators, but never as a sole decider of jumping into a trade.
I don't trade the news, ever. Only time I consider it is when something big, like a tsunami or something like fukushima happens, and that too just to close my trades, not make money from it. Trading news doesn't work for me.

rohitsx

I don't trade the news, ever. Only time I consider it is when something big, like a tsunami or something like fukushima happens, and that too just to close my trades, not make money from it. Trading news doesn't work for me.
not every news, but trading some specific news could prove quite profitable , like my mentor was saying how his group shorted satyam , when the fraud was revealed , it was apparent that the co would go bust as it didnt even have money left to pay salaries ,and the stock was trading at 80 , and within few days it went to 10 . A great trade -great profits.

rohitsx

Take my words- Only stupid can earn in stock market:rofl:
ppl will not take your words , i and the others here would have beleived you if you would not have been doing that job for a living . if u were making money trading , then u surely would not have been doing that job.

sudoku1

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh recieveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.

rohitsx

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh recieveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.
after effects of a bad trade:confused::confused::confused: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

johnnypareek

ppl will not take your words , i and the others here would have beleived you if you would not have been doing that job for a living . if u were making money trading , then u surely would not have been doing that job.
Ha Ha Ha . Prime Minster is on service. Anil Ambani is on job. I said service, I do my service to my twin kids, I do service to my friends, and not for some fat guy for money. I am talking about time :rofl:
May be this will give you better understanding. Well Its not your fault. Its another kid on net. In last 26 years I have came across lots of these kind of kids. Hmmm I guess its not bad idea to collect some idea about the guy whose message you are going to reply in future. You have not completed single month on this forum. Have you?

Another one which I says always.

Do you use "AmiBroker" ?

I brought it in India. Yes First user of AB. :D

Stop doing :argue:. Better, talk something which can improve our trading.

Last edited:

rohitsx

Ha Ha Ha . Prime Minster is on service. Anil Ambani is on job. I said service, I do my service to my twin kids, I do service to my friends, and not for some fat guy for money. I am talking about time :rofl:
May be this will give you better understanding. Well Its not your fault. Its another kid on net. In last 26 years I have came across lots of these kind of kids. Hmmm I guess its not bad idea to collect some idea about the guy whose message you are going to reply in future. You have not completed single month on this forum. Have you?

Another one which I says always.

Do you use "AmiBroker" ?

I brought it in India. Yes First user of AB. :D

Stop doing :argue:. Better, talk something which can improve our trading.
if calling others kids make you feel good, intelligent and superior then be it
I wouldnt want to take away your happiness.

what i said in my earlier post was about the claim you made that only stupid ppl make money in markets, which i dont agree , hence posted my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.