Triple your money in 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitsx

What are the resistance and support points for December?

Thanx/Regards
Subrat
I dont know what other systems say, but livermore system says we are right at resistance , which will hold untill christmas.

well one step we can do is to make sure that when we are trading we make sure that we are trading with proper money management its very important to do this because with or money management we will loose a/c:thumb:

The rules I follow are from Pure experience. You will take them lightly if i give them to you for free. Please contact me...
Please post your system in the forum . We promise you that we will take it very seriously....we take oath to that effect..

Smart_trade

I do not think it is possible to triple your account in three months. These are just dreams. We can say about compounding of profit but it is not necessary to win all the time even if you are a good trader. You can do this experiment on demo if you are able to even double your amount it will be a big break trough.

I do not think it is possible to triple your account in three months. These are just dreams. We can say about compounding of profit but it is not necessary to win all the time even if you are a good trader. You can do this experiment on demo if you are able to even double your amount it will be a big break trough.

You can but you may not. If you are unable to do it, does not mean that no one else may not be able to do it either.

Cheers

MANISH_DAMANI

Nothing is impossible but not be very easy. Consistency cannot be guaranteed. Only their dreams come true who see dreams.D factor -dream, desire and dedication without which no body succeed.
But for this you also need M factor- Money, Management and Motivation.:):thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.