Triple your money in 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double in 2 months... ;)

If it is Triple in 3 Months and Double in 2 Months, then 3 - 2 = 1 ......... which means you remain at the same point (or the same amount) in 1 Month.

Just like English is a phunny language ... Maths also looks to be equally phunny and interesting language.

la Vtre

TraderRavi

low risk profile
If it is Triple in 3 Months and Double in 2 Months, then 3 - 2 = 1 ......... which means you remain at the same point (or the same amount) in 1 Month.

Just like English is a phunny language ... Maths also looks to be equally phunny and interesting language.

la Vtre
Sir lookslike u r brilliant in maths, but cant understood the above logic........:confused:

MANISH_DAMANI

yesterday at 11 pm zee news telecast various mode of frauds. Whenever anyone telling doubling or tripling your money it is the best type of fraud
Sir it is possible but tough.If some body say that he is giving guarantee and without risk it is really a fraud. Because in that always equal risk of loosing money involved. Because anytime unexpected can happen in market.Even Z news calls you see many time not viable as price is something else either targets hits in opening we all can judge opening approximately by seeing comex or nymex. Some calls are so stupid that there is no chance of it execution or sl hit or traget hit. As you know arbitrage so better understand everything.:):thumb:

If you think you are a good trader- you can tripple your money in 3 months. My friends gain consistent profits everything by competing some traders in a trading games called trade1on1. In fact I joined in and am practising in demo mode. It 's amazing and fun and very profitable. Soon I will go for the real mode.

the game is very simple- you challenge a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money for a game of forex of commodities. Each player gets a virtual amount of $100,000 for trading. The player who gets the highest yield on the portfolio won the common pot of the games. It is like a sort of contest- trade1on1

But open a demo first , with practice you can go for real :thumb:

rohitsx

One of my trader friend who is a tape trader, tells us that todays market action confirms a high probability of temporary market bottom . Nifty could touch 5800 by expiry . Recommends buying calls .

So anyone wants to triple their money ???????? with those calls trading at dirt cheap value closer to expiry !!!!

DanPickUp

Here I am

Now you have some body to concur. :):D

Start 17 April 2013 with USD 1500. I will trade CME in any market with what ever weapons I have and know and you can do what ever you like to do (Thread owner)

No information from my side about any strategy weapons I use for any trade and how any trade is done from my side.

Any way: You ask for triple a certain amount in 3 months and you not have been able to show it until now with not being at least asked from my side how you do it. :)

No cheating from my side in any way.

But serious: If there is a what so ever which interrupt the target or what so ever (Margin calls / giving up for what ever reason / being to careful / posting that I do not make it / etc), it will be accepted and closed afterwards.

Now lets take the thread to reality. :)

You can be assure that I post when I not reach the target.

If I fail to triple 1500 USD, you will see that in three months by the number I show you.

Now you are free to prove your idea in what ever way you want to do.

The whole thing will be just based on the trust and the eagle eyes of the members here. There will be no looser or winner. Hope you got my point.

DanPickUP

Status
Not open for further replies.