Triple your money in 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working with realistic targets is the first step in successful trading.

Jesse Livermore was the best .. .. but could not keep has expectations from market in check. As a result, he became bankrupt twice during in his career after amassing millions. Not to mention, he finally commited suicide.

Realistic Expecations is a key to a fullfilling life and so is the case with trading.

I started Trading in 2008 and have lost huge amount of my money, borrowed money and peoples money and have somehow managed to be alive financially. I have gone through a lot during my trading carreer. Believe me I read books about 4 to 6 hours in the night and search net for trading ideas throughout the daytime. I Love and live the markets and the markets have taught me how to become PROFESSIONAL.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE AND TRIPPLE YOUR MONEY VERY EASILY TRADING FOREX WITH STRICT RULES USING CHARTS.

I have proof in the form of orders placed on the day, Trades executed, MTM Profit/ Loss, Chart I have traded, Mistakes I have made. and money I have made. I MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.

THE GOOD NEWS IS ITS POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN A MONTH.
THE BAD NEWS IS YOU WILL ONLY START MAKING MONEY WHEN EVERY THING IS LOST BELIEVE ME
THE OTHER BAD NEWS IS THAT WE WILL MAKE MISTAKES EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is Possible to make 1% gain every single day of trading by trading with proper charts and indicators and guess what 1% MEANS 100% WITH 100 TIMES LEVERAGE THAT IS DOUBLE YOUR MONEY EVERY DAY. BUT ALL THE MONEY OF THIS WORLD WILL BE YOURS IN A FEW MONTHS IF YOU CAN DO THAT.... SO TRY TO DOUBLE EVERY 3 MONTHS WHICH IS POSSIBLE WITH MINIMAL RISK AND BY TRADING ONLY STRONG MARKET TRENDS IN INTRADAY TRADING WITH CURRENCY AND ALSO WITH STOCK FUTURES IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT WRONG BY SOME KIND OF INSIDER TRADING OR SCAM THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE SAME STOCK YOU ARE POSITIONED IN AND YOU MAY THINK IT CAN'T BE ME BUT LAW OF AVERAGES SAYS YOU WILL BE CAUGHT WITHIN YOUR FIRST 1000 TRADES. WHICH YOU MIGHT ACHIEVE WITHIN THE PERIOD OF FIRST DAY OF YOUR TRADING OR LAST. GOOD LUCK I JUST WANT YOU TO BE AWARE OF THE REAL RISKS MARKETS OFFERS YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF PROFIT MINIMISE ALL THE RISKS PROFITS WILL BE YOURS TO BE TAKEN HANDSOMELY AFTER PROPER TRAINING AND TRAINING OF YOUR PSYCHE.

DOUBLING YOUR MONEY DEPENDS ON YOUR EXPERIENCE (NO BOOKS CAN TRAIN YOU) EITHER REPEATED ERRORS (VERY COSTLY) WILL TRAIN YOU OR A PERFECT COACH CAN TRAIN YOU (COSTLY BUT VERY VERY CHEAP CONSIDERING THE LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR WITHOUT COACH.

FIRST 2 YEARS OF TRADING YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY AND MAY BE EVEN YOUR LAST SHIRT.

THATS MY EXPERIENCE AND take this advise seriously.

Have extra money for the first few years of trading which you can afford to loose without having to change your lifestyle otherwise I am sorry stay away from the markets

TAKE THIS ADVISE SERIOUSLY OR THINK ABOUT IT AFTER LOOSING EVERY SINGLE RUPEE YOU MAY HAVE ACCESS TO.

BROTHER TRUST ME!!!!! THERE ARE SHARKS (INSTITUTIONAL TRADERS) WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY POWER WAITING TO POUNCE ON NEW COMERS TO THE MARKET LIKE A CAT WAITING FOR THE YOUNG MOUSE COMING OUT FOR FOOD.

BUT STILL YOU HAVE A CHANCE IF YOU TRAIN YOUR PSYCHE PROPERLY SOMEHOW USING A COACH OR BEING IN THE COMPANY OF A SUCCESSFUL TRADER YOU MAY BECOME A GOOD TRADER

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK BUT REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN
ITS PURE EXPERIENCE AND NO ONE CAN GIVE MORE TIME TO MARKET THAN ME AS I AM OBSESSED.
Great post. I was lucky to cut down my learning curve after I did stock market courses. It helps.
Of course, there is no substitute to trading yourself and loosing money. As they say, loss is the best teacher. Luckily if you do ur research, the second best teacher (trainer) may not be very hard to find.

I started Trading in 2008 and have lost huge amount of my money, borrowed money and peoples money and have somehow managed to be alive financially. I have gone through a lot during my trading carreer. Believe me I read books about 4 to 6 hours in the night and search net for trading ideas throughout the daytime. I Love and live the markets and the markets have taught me how to become PROFESSIONAL.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE AND TRIPPLE YOUR MONEY VERY EASILY TRADING FOREX WITH STRICT RULES USING CHARTS.

I have proof in the form of orders placed on the day, Trades executed, MTM Profit/ Loss, Chart I have traded, Mistakes I have made. and money I have made. I MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.

THE GOOD NEWS IS ITS POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN A MONTH.
THE BAD NEWS IS YOU WILL ONLY START MAKING MONEY WHEN EVERY THING IS LOST BELIEVE ME
THE OTHER BAD NEWS IS THAT WE WILL MAKE MISTAKES EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is Possible to make 1% gain every single day of trading by trading with proper charts and indicators and guess what 1% MEANS 100% WITH 100 TIMES LEVERAGE THAT IS DOUBLE YOUR MONEY EVERY DAY. BUT ALL THE MONEY OF THIS WORLD WILL BE YOURS IN A FEW MONTHS IF YOU CAN DO THAT.... SO TRY TO DOUBLE EVERY 3 MONTHS WHICH IS POSSIBLE WITH MINIMAL RISK AND BY TRADING ONLY STRONG MARKET TRENDS IN INTRADAY TRADING WITH CURRENCY AND ALSO WITH STOCK FUTURES IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT WRONG BY SOME KIND OF INSIDER TRADING OR SCAM THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE SAME STOCK YOU ARE POSITIONED IN AND YOU MAY THINK IT CAN'T BE ME BUT LAW OF AVERAGES SAYS YOU WILL BE CAUGHT WITHIN YOUR FIRST 1000 TRADES. WHICH YOU MIGHT ACHIEVE WITHIN THE PERIOD OF FIRST DAY OF YOUR TRADING OR LAST. GOOD LUCK I JUST WANT YOU TO BE AWARE OF THE REAL RISKS MARKETS OFFERS YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF PROFIT MINIMISE ALL THE RISKS PROFITS WILL BE YOURS TO BE TAKEN HANDSOMELY AFTER PROPER TRAINING AND TRAINING OF YOUR PSYCHE.

DOUBLING YOUR MONEY DEPENDS ON YOUR EXPERIENCE (NO BOOKS CAN TRAIN YOU) EITHER REPEATED ERRORS (VERY COSTLY) WILL TRAIN YOU OR A PERFECT COACH CAN TRAIN YOU (COSTLY BUT VERY VERY CHEAP CONSIDERING THE LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR WITHOUT COACH.

FIRST 2 YEARS OF TRADING YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY AND MAY BE EVEN YOUR LAST SHIRT.

THATS MY EXPERIENCE AND take this advise seriously.

Have extra money for the first few years of trading which you can afford to loose without having to change your lifestyle otherwise I am sorry stay away from the markets

TAKE THIS ADVISE SERIOUSLY OR THINK ABOUT IT AFTER LOOSING EVERY SINGLE RUPEE YOU MAY HAVE ACCESS TO.

BROTHER TRUST ME!!!!! THERE ARE SHARKS (INSTITUTIONAL TRADERS) WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY POWER WAITING TO POUNCE ON NEW COMERS TO THE MARKET LIKE A CAT WAITING FOR THE YOUNG MOUSE COMING OUT FOR FOOD.

BUT STILL YOU HAVE A CHANCE IF YOU TRAIN YOUR PSYCHE PROPERLY SOMEHOW USING A COACH OR BEING IN THE COMPANY OF A SUCCESSFUL TRADER YOU MAY BECOME A GOOD TRADER

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK BUT REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN
ITS PURE EXPERIENCE AND NO ONE CAN GIVE MORE TIME TO MARKET THAN ME AS I AM OBSESSED.
Yeah, the best way to be successful fast is to train under a successful trader. I was lucky I had some good people to teach me.

According to the infinite monkey theorem, a monkey can indeed write all the works of Shakespeare.

And in the spirit of the thread, here goes my pictorial representation of your argument. Half of them are economists who believed in the general equilibrium and efficient markets, while the remaining half followed technical analysis of their favorite astrologer. In the end, they shared the common planet of the apes.
Well, I have money to show for it, as do my friends. I don't care what you think. I know it works because I've made it work. 60% consistent hit rate is not a coincidence my friend

johnnypareek

Well,

Was waiting for the post related to the thread name, Triple your money in 3 months. Was happy that something new may be come. After few days what I gets is stupid guys ******* arguments. What the is this? What is the motto of this? Anyone care to share things related to analysis?

Those who are writing monkey donkey etc etc. What makes them different from those monkey donkey? Are they different? Prove it, else **** off . Get cell No. and talk. Don't make me to read stupid. There are peoples who have very limited time to surf net, not because they are big and they don't have time, but like me who is in service and gets hardly few minutes to check blogs, forms after commodity market close.

Well,

Was waiting for the post related to the thread name, Triple your money in 3 months. Was happy that something new may be come. After few days what I gets is stupid guys ******* arguments. What the is this? What is the motto of this? Anyone care to share things related to analysis?

Those who are writing monkey donkey etc etc. What makes them different from those monkey donkey? Are they different? Prove it, else **** off . Get cell No. and talk. Don't make me to read stupid. There are peoples who have very limited time to surf net, not because they are big and they don't have time, but like me who is in service and gets hardly few minutes to check blogs, forms after commodity market close.
Well sir, if you expect us to tell you how to triple your money in 3 months, you are just plain stupid. Do you seriously think anyone is going to tell a complete stranger how to be successful?

rohitsx

Was waiting for the post related to the thread name, Triple your money in 3 months. Was happy that something new may be come. .
well since this is a public platform , everyone has a right to express their opinion ,dont they ? and regarding posts related to thread , they will follow ,watch this space.

rohitsx

Well sir, if you expect us to tell you how to triple your money in 3 months, you are just plain stupid. Do you seriously think anyone is going to tell a complete stranger how to be successful?
well i studies livermore in detail , and developed a strategy, and i dont mind revealing it too , but it will be only wise to test it virtually first, and only then put your money in the table.

There are peoples who have very limited time to surf net, not because they are big and they don't have time, but like me who is in service and gets hardly few minutes to check blogs, forms after commodity market close.
Welcome! Please invest your money as soon as possible, it might soon grow exponentially. There may be a jackpot waiting for you, without any effort from you.

@rohitsx
You might also want to check out Wyckoff's VSA method, which was similar to Livermore's method. Some guys at Forexfactory have developed exhaustive documentation on the topic. Its mostly a manual method, requires some practice, but my own experience is that it works quite well in low volatility markets.

@rish_1234
People earn money as long as they want to earn. Everyone has a different methodology of becoming successful. A famous tail is about someone who used elephant's path to model securities price movement, and the market rewarded him heavily (discussed in wall street warriors first season). But one must realize what s/he is doing and why their methods work or fail. TA works because of mass psychology action, and hence it applies beautifully to equities market. Though it might work in FX under low volatility regime, like you say, your 60% hit rate could be enhanced if you take the random speculative events into account. One way to track them down is by following the news in real-time and processing as much relevant information as possible before making a trade. I do also use some indicators, but never as a sole decider of jumping into a trade.

johnnypareek

Then why open this thread? If so then why you visit here? to find girl friend?

Hmm Yes I am stupid. Take my words- Only stupid can earn in stock market:rofl:

I have told this several times in messanger. If u r in my list, u must have received it:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.