Tweaks/Experiments in Saint's Intraday Miniflow Method.

manojkch

Ajit, I will suggest you to start new thread for this because this thread is only for Tweaks for Saint's Intraday Miniflow. If you are claiming 80% success ratio and also you have back tested it with real trades, I am sure your thread will see increased participation from Traderji Members.

Best Wishes
manoj

uthuman

Thanks for your method...Pl.provide the backtest result..Today nifty didn't break the 2:30bar

uthuman
look at the 2:30 to 3:00 bar high is 2812 low is 2798,now break of either high or low with filter of 3 points will give 12 point in the direction of trade 80% of the time ,i am doing it for a long time this trade successfully.

Sunil

AFTER EU open time changes to 12:30pm IST, then, for such method, for me, action starts after formation of these two bars:

1. 12:00 to 12:30 bar
2. 2:00 to 2:30 bar

We'll observe for one trading week after EU time change from 30-March, to confirm this second "preferred" bar.

As of now, I view the whole process after formation of 1:00 to 1:30 bar as a continuous one (like the flow method) right till the end of trading session.

Last edited:

myvineet

AFTER EU open time changes to 12:30pm IST, then, for such method, for me, action starts after formation of these two bars:

1. 12:00 to 12:30 bar
2. 2:00 to 2:30 bar

We'll observe for one trading week after EU time change from 30-April, to confirm this second "preferred" bar.

As of now, I view the whole process after formation of 1:00 to 1:30 bar as a continuous one (like the flow method) right till the end of trading session.
sunil bhai ..i think you want to say 30 march...

am i right ?

vineet

the next bar is an inside bar,so if we initiate a short at 2888 and if along at 2920 target should be 30 points, we will look at the trades as it goes by.either side trade will fetch 30 points.