Tweaks/Experiments in Saint's Intraday Miniflow Method.

humble

HI
I have a suggestion to the concept of the 2EMA & 5 EMA idea. Wait for next bar to confirm that their is no whiplash.:clapping:
Sir, that's an extremely valid point :). For some reason today I was attracted to the smaller time frame charts, 3min and 5min in the initial 1 hour [10 - 11] and I was remembering this post of your's :).

Regards,
-Sri

humble

Manoj,

Wonderful study my friend and thanks for your kind words :).

You are light years ahead interms of your knowledge related to "Indicators". I will try to learn these indicators and try to incorporate stuff. Your study on entries is really interesting, do share the result with us when you have completed.

B/w there's another reason i need to personally thank you. In Sharekhan TradeTiger terminal, when i draw the EA 2 and EA 5 curves, these curves started with the "2nd" and the "5th" candlestick bars irrespective of the TimeFrame. In plain, if I stare at the 30min TF I will not know anything until 12.00, because the EA 5 curve starts at 12.00 :( . And in todays case, the "Reversal" was way before that at 11.00. After reading your post again now, I thought why shouldn't I consider the previous day as well and voila, the 30min TF confirmed a cross-over at 11.00 :clapping:.

I should say, this is the power of sharing one's ideas, you are made to think in a completely different way :thumb:.

Yippieeeeeeee, I got the "Thanks Button" [my 51'st post].

Regards,
-Sri

columbus

Manoj,

Wonderful study my friend and thanks for your kind words :).

You are light years ahead interms of your knowledge related to "Indicators". I will try to learn these indicators and try to incorporate stuff. Your study on entries is really interesting, do share the result with us when you have completed.

B/w there's another reason i need to personally thank you. In Sharekhan TradeTiger terminal, when i draw the EA 2 and EA 5 curves, these curves started with the "2nd" and the "5th" candlestick bars irrespective of the TimeFrame. In plain, if I stare at the 30min TF I will not know anything until 12.00, because the EA 5 curve starts at 12.00 :( . And in todays case, the "Reversal" was way before that at 11.00. After reading your post again now, I thought why shouldn't I consider the previous day as well and voila, the 30min TF confirmed a cross-over at 11.00 :clapping:.

I should say, this is the power of sharing one's ideas, you are made to think in a completely different way :thumb:.

Yippieeeeeeee, I got the "Thanks Button" [my 51'st post].

Regards,
-Sri
Another solution see in lower frames also.

jatayoo

HI
Today I kept the 2 EMA & 5EMA on the screen alongwith the 15 and 30 min charts.
The 15 minute charts give a very good idea of how helpful this concept was today.:clapping::clapping:
my comments on the chart for NF are as below.
....."15 MINUTE TIMEFRAME JUST NOTE THE 2EMA & 5EMA.
The concept kept one from going short immediately on the opening.
The EMA crossover occurred on the 10.45 bar. Exit is clear 1215 bar. Thereafter short till the 1315 bar.
Reversed to long at 1330 bar. Note the hook on the 3 PM bar.
Exit at 3.15 PM bar."

CHART FOR NF ATTATCHED

Last edited:

jatayoo

Sir, that's an extremely valid point :). For some reason today I was attracted to the smaller time frame charts, 3min and 5min in the initial 1 hour [10 - 11] and I was remembering this post of your's :).

Regards,
-Sri
THANKS
Just see the chart I have attatched to my post today.
It's great.:clapping::clapping:

humble

HI
Today I kept the 2 EMA & 5EMA on the screen alongwith the 15 and 30 min charts.
The 15 minute charts give a very good idea of how helpful this concept was today.:clapping::clapping:
my comments on the chart for NF are as below.
....."15 MINUTE TIMEFRAME JUST NOTE THE 2EMA & 5EMA.
The concept kept one from going short immediately on the opening.
The EMA crossover occurred on the 10.45 bar. Exit is clear 1215 bar. Thereafter short till the 1315 bar.
Reversed to long at 1330 bar. Note the hook on the 3 PM bar.
Exit at 3.15 PM bar."

CHART FOR NF ATTATCHED
I am happy that you were helped with my suggestion :), gives a great deal of confidence.

Regards,
-Sri

humble

Another solution see in lower frames also.
Yes Columbus, I did exactly this. But would like to stick to higher time frames, smaller the time frames more activity and an increased blood pressure :D. Also I personally feel, as in the Intraday mini Flow we use the TimeFrame convergance, we should look into 5min, 10min and 15min for clues with the EMA 2 and 5.

Regards,
-Sri

jatayoo

I am happy that you were helped with my suggestion :), gives a great deal of confidence.

Regards,
-Sri
hi
The charts speak for themselves.I only follow what they are telling me.
Your idea is great and after testing for 1 month we all will know for sure.
CONGRATS.
:clapping::clapping: