Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Hello RKSV, a member has posted this news item elsewhere in the forum. Just bringing it to your attention. Hopefully you will start forex trading soon :) You are a member of MCX-SX, aren't you ?

MCX-SX wins approval to launch currency options

Guys, I turned into bulk trader in F&O from last 3 weeks and used zerodha as my broker. I was very much satisfied with it till i heard about RKSV last week and their 1947/- pm plan. On average I trade 12-14 orders per day through zerodha and for last 3 weeks I've paid aprox 6k as brokerage and on this average..It'll come out to be 10k per month If I do 12-14 orders per day on average......But with RKSV - Its always 1947/-plus 200 odd taxes per month so total 2150/- approx.

Result: I rushed all the formalities and dully filled form yesterday to RKSV for new account opening. Hopefully will get account opened by wed/thur. Its definetly worth a try for me and If i see something fishy - will surely go back to zerodha. but for now - thums Up for RKSV. :thumb:

Hi timepass,

Yep... the only issue is that NSE NOW doesn't connect to any of the MCX exchanges.
oh..oh.. But NSE also offers currency derivatives ?? Can you make those available ?

Trader J

Dear RKSV,

If some one withdraw all the money from account (Zero Balance) , and he/she has Demat account running with no holding, than how you recover the annual charges for Demat account ? What is the NSDL guidelines ?

Dear RKSV,

If some one withdraw all the money from account (Zero Balance) , and he/she has Demat account running with no holding, than how you recover the annual charges for Demat account ? What is the NSDL guidelines ?
I faced this situation when I was having my total portfolio with Indiabulls and I had also Sharekhan Demat & Trading account . For a period of time there was no amount in my Sharekhan account. When I logged in after a long time in my SK a/c I found a negative balance equal to the amount of Demat AMC levied by SK due for 1 year. After seeing this I transferred an amount exceeding the negative balance and as soon as the fund was updated in SK a/c the negative balance was adjusted through that amount.

This is my own experience which I shared with you , regarding exact rules on this situation I am also waiting for RKSV to answer .