Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Dear RKSV,

If some one withdraw all the money from account (Zero Balance) , and he/she has Demat account running with no holding, than how you recover the annual charges for Demat account ? What is the NSDL guidelines ?
We don't deduct anything for AMC. Once you open a Demat through IL&FS, they'll have a relationship with you so they will contact you when you need to do a pay-in for the AMC.

Other brokers have their own DP so that's why they're able to deduct it directly from your account.

Trader J

We don't deduct anything for AMC. Once you open a Demat through IL&FS, they'll have a relationship with you so they will contact you when you need to do a pay-in for the AMC.

Other brokers have their own DP so that's why they're able to deduct it directly from your account.
Dear RKSV,

Thanks for reply, If suppose, some one will not pay to IL&FS, than what they will do, I mean they close account or just debit going on. What is Nsdl guide line.

I have trading and Demat account with another broker, which I have closed 2 years back, but now I received AMC Bills, they told me that they close trading account and Demat account still open. Please reply, what they will do if I will not pay them. Thanks

Dear RKSV,

Thanks for reply, If suppose, some one will not pay to IL&FS, than what they will do, I mean they close account or just debit going on. What is Nsdl guide line.

I have trading and Demat account with another broker, which I have closed 2 years back, but now I received AMC Bills, they told me that they close trading account and Demat account still open. Please reply, what they will do if I will not pay them. Thanks
Hi Trader J,

This might be a better question posed to the actual DP you want to inquire about. There are two depository institutions -- NSDL and CDSL. On top of that, each DP may have their own policy on how to treat these accounts. Probably they have a dormant account policy after which they will close your account. It may vary from DP to DP.

We can try getting you in touch with an ILFS manager to explain these questions to you if you'd like.

@ RKSV ,

Today my RM from Sharekhan called me up and told that Currency Trading is coming soon on Trade Tiger Terminal. Till now only Currency rates were visible on TT but trading was not possible.

He said that in the meantime you can trade Currency with NOW which they provide for Currency.

So I wanted to ask you that we are getting NOW from you . Is it a long process to integrate Currency in NOW ? If not then do try to get it soon as Currency Trading is getting strength day by day and once Trade Tiger starts it will surely have positive growth prospects.

I am very much interested in Currency trading and so do many other traders .
Atleast add some COMING SOON caption on your website which could give a motivational boost . :thumb:

If u have any branch in kolkata.if my net failed .in that case i buy or sell by phone
RKSV are online brokers so they do not have city specific branches. If you have to place orders through Phone then you can use their Phone Number mentioned on their website. Read the FAQ's written in their website which mentions about their Call 'n' trade facility and charges for the same. :thumb:

Trader J

Hi Trader J,

This might be a better question posed to the actual DP you want to inquire about. There are two depository institutions -- NSDL and CDSL. On top of that, each DP may have their own policy on how to treat these accounts. Probably they have a dormant account policy after which they will close your account. It may vary from DP to DP.

We can try getting you in touch with an ILFS manager to explain these questions to you if you'd like.
Thanks, My DP ID belong to NSDL, Please confirm and post your comments, I beleive that if trading account is closed, than Demat account should also closed. Which Institution associate with ILFS ?

@ RKSV ,

Today my RM from Sharekhan called me up and told that Currency Trading is coming soon on Trade Tiger Terminal. Till now only Currency rates were visible on TT but trading was not possible.

He said that in the meantime you can trade Currency with NOW which they provide for Currency.

So I wanted to ask you that we are getting NOW from you . Is it a long process to integrate Currency in NOW ? If not then do try to get it soon as Currency Trading is getting strength day by day and once Trade Tiger starts it will surely have positive growth prospects.

I am very much interested in Currency trading and so do many other traders .
Atleast add some COMING SOON caption on your website which could give a motivational boost . :thumb:
Hi rockyrobust,

Promise it is coming. When we launch a segment we want to make sure that everything is on point and nothing is missing. To do that is what takes a while. Plus there are a few things we are going to introduce before currency plan.

But you are correct, NSE NOW does support currency out of the box so it's not like integrating MCX.

Thanks, My DP ID belong to NSDL, Please confirm and post your comments, I beleive that if trading account is closed, than Demat account should also closed. Which Institution associate with ILFS ?
As soft_trader said, IL&FS has tie-ups with both NSDL and CDSL. We are affiliated with IL&FS CDSL. Not sure if it's necessary to close your Demat account if trading account is closed. I can see two reasons from my side:

1) You paid a one year AMC to IL&FS. Broker doesn't know when you paid so he won't deactivate IL&FS
2) You can have one Demat account linked to multiple brokers. So broker XYZ may not want to deactivate it in case you have it linked to others that he doesn't know about.

This is why I feel that probably you have to call the DP and have them cancel it or work it out for you.