Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Ajit57

Hi,

Does the NSE NOW software has Intraday Chart facility with all the technical tools like ADX, CCI, MCAD, RSI, Stoch, etc... I am planning to switch over to RKSV, but I am familiar with ODIN ...

Please help

Hi,

Does the NSE NOW software has Intraday Chart facility with all the technical tools like ADX, CCI, MCAD, RSI, Stoch, etc... I am planning to switch over to RKSV, but I am familiar with ODIN ...

Please help
Yes NOW has a NEST Plus Plugin integrated into it . You will have to register on the Omnesys website for activating the Nest Plus plugin. With this plugin you can see 22 days Intraday charts of the scrips in the NOW terminal itself . The charting has many indicators comprising all the main indicators.

Ajit57

Yes NOW has a NEST Plus Plugin integrated into it . You will have to register on the Omnesys website for activating the Nest Plus plugin. With this plugin you can see 22 days Intraday charts of the scrips in the NOW terminal itself . The charting has many indicators comprising all the main indicators.
Do they charge extra for Nest Plus Plugin ???

Then, is it possible to keep using ODIN as well as NSE NOW ... Won't it be too cumbersome and screen space occupying ???
I am using Sharekhan's TT for charting. Odin is lighter than TT. NOW, too, is very light on the memory if you are not using the Nest Plus charting.

So I don't think that a combination of NOW + ODIN will be heavy on your system. It also depends on your system configuration.

I am using Sharekhan's TT for charting. Odin is lighter than TT. NOW, too, is very light on the memory if you are not using the Nest Plus charting.

So I don't think that a combination of NOW + ODIN will be heavy on your system. It also depends on your system configuration.
Thats right , me too using Trade Tiger & NOW together . There are no such signs of over burden on the memory .

Infact if one has Amibroker then one can take RT data fetching from NOW and can have RT charts in Amibroker .

Do they charge extra for Nest Plus Plugin ???
If you want to take some premium services for Nest Plugin Like Dow Jones Real Time Newswire service , Mundu TV in NOW terminal showing various business channels, Option Strategies then there are charges which are quite nominal , Rs. 125 per month . I like the Dow Jones News Wire service , its really very much real time flashed in the terminal.

@ RKSV ,

Your support website for opening tickets for solution of problems is really a boon. I appreciate your efforts regarding this help site. I got the resolution quite fast through your support team . :clapping:

I hope of getting cool features from you on regular intervals .

Thanks.