Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Trader J

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

As soft_trader said, IL&FS has tie-ups with both NSDL and CDSL. We are affiliated with IL&FS CDSL. Not sure if it's necessary to close your Demat account if trading account is closed. I can see two reasons from my side:

1) You paid a one year AMC to IL&FS. Broker doesn't know when you paid so he won't deactivate IL&FS
2) You can have one Demat account linked to multiple brokers. So broker XYZ may not want to deactivate it in case you have it linked to others that he doesn't know about.

This is why I feel that probably you have to call the DP and have them cancel it or work it out for you.

Thanks for your reply, My question is, if broker or DP provider did not close account after request, and want to debit AMC charges, than what Next ? I hope they will close account if some one not pay.

I request again to my broker to close my DP account, but he replied I have to pay dues, and my point is that was there mistake to not close my DP account as per my previous request last year.

Thanks for your reply, My question is, if broker or DP provider did not close account after request, and want to debit AMC charges, than what Next ? I hope they will close account if some one not pay.

I request again to my broker to close my DP account, but he replied I have to pay dues, and my point is that was there mistake to not close my DP account as per my previous request last year.
Hmm.. if you have a written request or some proof it should work out in your favor. In any case, try here: https://nsdl.co.in/contactus.php.

Bottom of it has the contact details for investor grievances.

Hi rockyrobust,

Promise it is coming. When we launch a segment we want to make sure that everything is on point and nothing is missing. To do that is what takes a while. Plus there are a few things we are going to introduce before currency plan.

But you are correct, NSE NOW does support currency out of the box so it's not like integrating MCX.
Now this makes me motivated . :clapping:

Trader J

Hmm.. if you have a written request or some proof it should work out in your favor. In any case, try here: https://nsdl.co.in/contactus.php.

Bottom of it has the contact details for investor grievances.
I have written email to NSDL , they replied that they are looking into the matter.. but did not received clear cut answer.

If I will not pay and just ignore and keep my account as it is, than what they can do ?

I have written email to NSDL , they replied that they are looking into the matter.. but did not received clear cut answer.

If I will not pay and just ignore and keep my account as it is, than what they can do ?
Hmm.. not sure and probably can't give you a straight answer since we are not a depository participant. Have you read the agreements you have signed with your DP?

Happy Independence Day everyone!

We've got some new features for you..

First... options transaction costs have been dropped from 8000/cr to 7150/cr. Your breakevens just got better so check it out at the calculator.

Second.. we have launched an online help desk at help.rksv.in. If you are a customer you can login with your back office username and password to submit tickets (change NOW passwords, general help, etc...). We are also building a knowledge base with tutorials on NOW, Back Office and general queries. This knowledge base will be accessible to all whether you are our client or not. We hope that it will help you as a NOW customer even if you don't do business with us. :D

Third, we are working on making our back office solution work with mobile phones. If you access bo.rksv.in through your Android or iPhone, you can click on "Mobile Site." It still under the works but it should be fully functional soon.

Our staff is off enjoying this beautiful day so shoot us an email and we will be available Aug 16.

Enjoy!

Thanks RKSV. Also received an email about it. So, now for a nifty option priced at Rs. 100, the breakeven is down to 19 paisa (from an earlier ? 23 paisa). Good for scalpers :thumb:

First... options transaction costs have been dropped from 8000/cr to 7150/cr. Your breakevens just got better so check it out at the calculator.

Second.. we have launched an online help desk at help.rksv.in. If you are a customer you can login with your back office username and password to submit tickets (change NOW passwords, general help, etc...). We are also building a knowledge base with tutorials on NOW, Back Office and general queries. This knowledge base will be accessible to all whether you are our client or not. We hope that it will help you as a NOW customer even if you don't do business with us. :D

Third, we are working on making our back office solution work with mobile phones. If you access bo.rksv.in through your Android or iPhone, you can click on "Mobile Site." It still under the works but it should be fully functional soon.

Our staff is off enjoying this beautiful day so shoot us an email and we will be available Aug 16.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
Ah !!

RKSV surely believes in the importance of Freedom . :clapping:

FREEDOM OFFER to start the ball rolling for many and now the Gifts on FREEDOM [Independence] DAY , I truly acknowledge the spirit shown by you.

Wishing RKSV Team & Members a very Happy Independence Day and great future ahead. :thumb: