Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Are you planning on starting this? I think it is very essential and I have been holding back from opening an account for this reason.
Hi neon,

It's on the pipeline but not in the front. We are working on getting other features up and running.

Starting today, you can get intraday margins on option selling. We are rolling it out to all of our customers this month -- if you want it enabled earlier, just send us an email at [email protected].

I already have an account with Zerodha.. Can I open a Trading Account with you and map my ILFS account to RKSV trading account? Can I operate Demat without giving poa to you? I will give you delivery slips when I sell

I already have an account with Zerodha.. Can I open a Trading Account with you and map my ILFS account to RKSV trading account? Can I operate Demat without giving poa to you? I will give you delivery slips when I sell
Hi neon,

Yep, you can map any Demat account with an RKSV trading account for free. If you don't give us a PoA then you can't view your delivery holdings of shares. To sell, you can do one of two things:

1) First transfer shares to our beneficiary account from ILFS and then sell it.
2) You can avail a beneficiary facility with us. Whenever you buy shares, it will directly go to the beneficiary account instead of your ILFS account. That way, when you want to sell it, you can do it immediately without the hassle of transferring it from your ILFS account.

Hi neon,

It's on the pipeline but not in the front. We are working on getting other features up and running.

Starting today, you can get intraday margins on option selling. We are rolling it out to all of our customers this month -- if you want it enabled earlier, just send us an email at [email protected].
This is a nice step you have taken. What will be the %age of margin requirement for MIS in comparison to NRML ?

:thumb:

saakk

Do RSKV provide nest for MAC OS (apple)... ???

Hi
I am customer of rksv...I trade in options....but there is no fascility of market order & stoploss on market order on opton ...why so? Its so essential..
In sudden fall, its too difficult to get out...I have tken many times great loss due to this..u have given unlimited brokerage plan...but what would i do with less brokerage ,if i cant place stop loss on my orders & I cant buy or sell...i tried to cope up with this problem through mental stop..but if i put limit order,ts impossible to get fill in fast moving market...3 monthes I was with u & trying to cope up..but its give me a huge loss just due to this kind of order problem..
y cant u provide this knd of order, if all brorakers provide..did it need extra money? I am ready to give extra money...please provide this..as I tried to do future also but there turnover is very high...I want to trade in option only due to low turnover...please give some solution..
Otherwise I dont have any option but to open account with broker who can provide me ths kind of orders
thanks

Hi
I am customer of rksv...I trade in options....but there is no fascility of market order & stoploss on market order on opton ...why so? Its so essential..
In sudden fall, its too difficult to get out...I have tken many times great loss due to this..u have given unlimited brokerage plan...but what would i do with less brokerage ,if i cant place stop loss on my orders & I cant buy or sell...i tried to cope up with this problem through mental stop..but if i put limit order,ts impossible to get fill in fast moving market...3 monthes I was with u & trying to cope up..but its give me a huge loss just due to this kind of order problem..
y cant u provide this knd of order, if all brorakers provide..did it need extra money? I am ready to give extra money...please provide this..as I tried to do future also but there turnover is very high...I want to trade in option only due to low turnover...please give some solution..
Otherwise I dont have any option but to open account with broker who can provide me ths kind of orders
thanks
Hi niftytaurus,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. In a nutshell, here's what's going on: opening fresh long positions on options using market orders is not very safe. It is safe for liquid options like nifty but not very safe for illiquid options.

Presently, NEST is not able to tell apart liquid and illiquid options. And rightly so, it's hard to tell what's liquid and what's illiquid -- market volatility and liquidity can change intraday as you must know.

However, we have been working on getting market orders on options working and this is how we will do it:

1) Allow users to open fresh short positions on options using market orders (very safe)
2) Allow users to square off any open option positions -- buy or sell -- using market orders

The only thing that won't be allowed are market orders to open fresh long positions on options.

We are pushing to roll this update in December. :]

Hi niftytaurus,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. In a nutshell, here's what's going on: opening fresh long positions on options using market orders is not very safe. It is safe for liquid options like nifty but not very safe for illiquid options.

Presently, NEST is not able to tell apart liquid and illiquid options. And rightly so, it's hard to tell what's liquid and what's illiquid -- market volatility and liquidity can change intraday as you must know.

However, we have been working on getting market orders on options working and this is how we will do it:

1) Allow users to open fresh short positions on options using market orders (very safe)
2) Allow users to square off any open option positions -- buy or sell -- using market orders

The only thing that won't be allowed are market orders to open fresh long positions on options.

We are pushing to roll this update in December. :]
Hi
My problem wil not be solved by that only..i trade mostly in nifty option...I only long options....I only buy options..
as u said, we can square off open position...so If I buy option by limit price...can I sell it by SL-M order...? I just want SL- m order ..so i can put stop loss after buying..so market can get me out in any fast moving market..
when can i get that order fascility through u
thanks