Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Dear Nitin1979,
Can you please update me your experience with Zerodha and RKSV?
I want to know about trading platform.
Which is better?
Which one is easy to use during trading?
I am going to open account with any of these two but confusing.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Mitesh

poortrader

Hi RKSV,

I opened a new account with u and trading in options. From this month u shifted from "NOW" to "NEST TRADER".

I downloaded the software version No. 3.10.57.98.3 and trading. I trade with very small capital and with very small margin (scalping). In some trades I make profit and in some trades I loss.

This software is behaving in peculiar nature. It is deducting the loss from the margin and it must do it but it is not adding the profit. The realised profit is updated on the next day only.

Suppose I started the day with Rs. 5,000/- In first trade I earned Rs. 2500/- and in the next trade I lost Rs. 2000/- The software will shaow available balance as Rs. 3,000/-. This is very annoying.

RKSV u are replying very promptly and please tell is it your policy are there is some problem in the softwarer. It was not happening in "NOW".

Hi RKSV,

I opened a new account with u and trading in options. From this month u shifted from "NOW" to "NEST TRADER".

I downloaded the software version No. 3.10.57.98.3 and trading. I trade with very small capital and with very small margin (scalping). In some trades I make profit and in some trades I loss.

This software is behaving in peculiar nature. It is deducting the loss from the margin and it must do it but it is not adding the profit. The realised profit is updated on the next day only.

Suppose I started the day with Rs. 5,000/- In first trade I earned Rs. 2500/- and in the next trade I lost Rs. 2000/- The software will shaow available balance as Rs. 3,000/-. This is very annoying.

RKSV u are replying very promptly and please tell is it your policy are there is some problem in the softwarer. It was not happening in "NOW".
Hi basudeo,

This is done to avoid shortages. This was also there on NSE NOW but we give access to clients on a case-by-case basis. When we migrated to NEST, we put everyone on the same footing. Just call support with your client ID and mention the problem -- we will take care of it.

Do you give Collateral margin benefit? If I have stocks in my Demat Account do I get margins for that? What is the procedure and how much margin do I get against stocks?