Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

hi rksv,

today i called customer care to open new trading account,

they told demat account is compulsory to open for trading account

demat account charges - 720/- and Amc is 400 every year.

if i open demat acccount and no transaction in that demat account, amc charge is 400??

i am not interested in delivery trading.. is demat account necessary ???

pls reply

thanks

Last edited:
hi rksv,

today i called customer care to open new trading account,

they told demat account is compulsory to open for trading account

demat account charges - 720/- and Amc is 400 every year.

if i open demat acccount and no transaction in that demat account, amc charge is 400??

i am not interested in delivery trading.. is demat account necessary ???

pls reply

thanks
Hi Sir,

In case you need to trade in Cash segment (intraday or delivery), you need to have a Demat account. In case you already have a Demat account, you can provide us the copy of its Client Master Copy (CMR), which will suffice the requirement. In case you don't have the same you will have to open a new Demat account, either with IL&FS or some one else.

Hi RKSV, I trade in futures only. Plz let me know the stamp duty as zerodha's SD is 0.01% or Rs. 50 per contract note - whichever is lower and your stamp duty is .002% as per your brokerage calculator or Rs 200/- per crore. If I trade nifty future 10 times a day with 5 lots, as per your calculator it's approx 60/- per trade. If I take 10 trades a day with 5 lots, SD=60/- X 10=600. Plz make it clear that if SD 200/- per crore is applicable on 1 trade or it's on 1 crore which may have 4/5 or many trades.

Hi RKSV, I trade in futures only. Plz let me know the stamp duty as zerodha's SD is 0.01% or Rs. 50 per contract note - whichever is lower and your stamp duty is .002% as per your brokerage calculator or Rs 200/- per crore. If I trade nifty future 10 times a day with 5 lots, as per your calculator it's approx 60/- per trade. If I take 10 trades a day with 5 lots, SD=60/- X 10=600. Plz make it clear that if SD 200/- per crore is applicable on 1 trade or it's on 1 crore which may have 4/5 or many trades.
Hi Sir,

What state are you residing in?

We are just starting to charge stamp duty state wide. We are already charging stamp duty state wide to clients residing in UP and KA will begin soon.

Last edited:
Hi RKSV, Do you provide good margin for BTST type trades (Cash segment) and what would be the amount of margin provided? I like trading with BTST in the cash market with volume scrips such as Tata Steel, RCOM, etc and would like to increase my margin. I have heard that some brokers provide upto 4 times margin, but I am not sure of who they are.

hi rksv,

sir, i want to know about your square-off system under MIS daily,
my doubt is:-

Square is done by rksv person daily ?
or
its done by omnisys Nest server automatically ?
or
its done by nse exchange ?

pls clarify sir,
if square is not done due to any technical problem.. what happen to that position..
pls clarify sir,

waiting for your valuable reply

thanks a lot

Last edited:

megapixel

Hi RKSV,

I was going through your post ..... you were talking about CMR..............what is Client Master Copy (CMR) of DEMAT account ?

for example, I have IL&FS demat account. Where to obtain this Client Master Copy (CMR) ?