Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Happy New Year,

1. So you will be charging the KA stamp duty from today? :)

2. Please put the Position Conversion option back in the F11 - Admin Positions. It's a pain to call up every morning to convert from NRML to MIS.

3. I put in a withdrawal request today morning at 7:30, and I got SMS confirming credit to my bank account at 9:25. Quick processing :thumb:
KA stamp duty will be done by Feb 1 :mad: There's some paperwork pending that's taking longer than normal.

HI,

I AM FROM CHENNAI, I OPENED 1-JAN-2013 IN RKSV FOR LOW STAMP DUTY CHARGES as per maharashtra..

BUT FROM 13-JAN THEY ALSO CHARGING STAMP ACCORDING TO TAMILNADU STATES.
(i think all the brokers are charging according to tamilnadu stamp duty who all trading from tamilnadu)

my bad luck :) :) :)

thanks

hi rksv,

pls reply for this doubt,

My uncle residing at hyderbad, now i presently living in my uncle home.. ( my address proof and bank account in chennai address) can i open the account in my Name with my uncle residing address.. its possible..

if possible, whats the procedure for that.

pls reply

thank you :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hi rksv,

pls reply for this doubt,

My uncle residing at hyderbad, now i presently living in my uncle home.. ( my address proof and bank account in chennai address) can i open the account in my Name with my uncle residing address.. its possible..

if possible, whats the procedure for that.

pls reply

thank you :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Stamp duty is based on the address you put on your application. If you have a supporting document for proof of address in Hyderabad, then it should be fine :).

Stamp duty is based on the address you put on your application. If you have a supporting document for proof of address in Hyderabad, then it should be fine :).

hi sir,

supporting document means...!!

(my voter ID card is in chennai address only)

can i get attested from notary public in hyderbad... it can taken as address proof ?

sir, i already opened trading account in rksv.. can i change my address chennai to hyderbad? pls tell sir.

plss reply

thanks

hi sir,

supporting document means...!!

(my voter ID card is in chennai address only)

can i get attested from notary public in hyderbad... it can taken as address proof ?

sir, i already opened trading account in rksv.. can i change my address chennai to hyderbad? pls tell sir.

plss reply

thanks
Hi sir,

Of course you can change your address. Only thing is we need some sort of document such as

- Any document from State Govt with your name and AP address
- Any document from Central Govt
- Rent Agreement with your name
- Or some Proof of Agreement issued by Notary Public/Gazetted officer/ Central or State Government.

If you have any of those, we can change it for you. The address change form is here -- http://www.rksv.in/files/ChangeAddress.pdf.

Hi rksv,

FOR andhrapradesh traders,

Stampy duty charges according to Maharashtra or Andrapradesh??

I KNOW, FOR MAHARASHTRA 200 PER CROE FOR INTRADAY IN CASH AND F&O.!

SIR, PLS TELL THE ANDHRA PRADESH STAMP DUTY FOR INTRADAY IN CASH & F&O....???

Govinda.. Govinda
tirupathi - tirumala

Last edited:
Hi rksv,

FOR andhrapradesh traders,

Stampy duty charges according to Maharashtra or Andrapradesh??

I KNOW, FOR MAHARASHTRA 200 PER CROE FOR INTRADAY IN CASH AND F&O.!

SIR, PLS TELL THE ANDHRA PRADESH STAMP DUTY FOR INTRADAY IN CASH & F&O....???

Govinda.. Govinda
tirupathi - tirumala
Hi Sir,

AP stamp duty will be coming online soon. We are hoping by mid Feb or early March at the latest.