Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV,

I was going through your post ..... you were talking about CMR..............what is Client Master Copy (CMR) of DEMAT account ?

for example, I have IL&FS demat account. Where to obtain this Client Master Copy (CMR) ?
hi,

pls mail to il&fs that you want CMR copy.. they will send mail..

i also got cmr copy through mail from previous broker..!! and submitted to RKSV.. ( so you can save 720/rs for opening demat account charge in RKSV.)

thanks

hi rksv,

sir, i want to know about your square-off system under MIS daily,
my doubt is:-

Square is done by rksv person daily ?
or
its done by omnisys Nest server automatically ?
or
its done by nse exchange ?

pls clarify sir,
if square is not done due to any technical problem.. what happen to that position..
pls clarify sir,

waiting for your valuable reply

thanks a lot
Hi sir,

The square off is done by our RMS team. Square off is not done by the exchange for any broker. Also, the exchange does not allow brokers to automatically square off positions using software.

Technical issues don't pop up for these things. We have over 15 minutes to square off positions. Also, we have software from the exchange that lets us manage positions in case NEST doesn't work.

Hi RKSV,

I was going through your post ..... you were talking about CMR..............what is Client Master Copy (CMR) of DEMAT account ?

for example, I have IL&FS demat account. Where to obtain this Client Master Copy (CMR) ?
You can email IL&FS and ask them for the CMR (Client Master Copy) and they should be able to give you that.

augubhai

Happy New Year,

1. So you will be charging the KA stamp duty from today? :)

2. Please put the Position Conversion option back in the F11 - Admin Positions. It's a pain to call up every morning to convert from NRML to MIS.

3. I put in a withdrawal request today morning at 7:30, and I got SMS confirming credit to my bank account at 9:25. Quick processing :thumb:

Intraday positions can be converted through F8 -Trade Book window. For overnight positions, last month, there was position conversion available in the F11 - Admin Positions window, but they have removed it recently. :(
Great this is awesome :(
i just opened an account with them and came to know about this breaking news .