Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Trader J

@ RKSV ,

In NOW we used to have a dlg box just above the Market watch window where we could add some spot index RT rates , like Nifty Spot , Sensex , India VIX , Bank Nifty etc. In Nest Trader I am unable to get these rates as there is no dlg box. Can I get the India VIX values by some means in my NEST Trader ?

Thanks.
Press Ctrl + I , the dlg will open..............

Right click and choose from indices like india vix, bank nifty etc
Yeah , I did the same, almost all indices were present in the list window which could be added to the dlg bar but India VIX was missing .

This thing I want to convey to RKSV and ask why India VIX is not available in that list of Indices ? When the data of VIX is being given by NSE then it should also be present in Nest Trader as well just like it was in NOW.

Thanks.

I don;t know if thats nest coding side.. Every time i log to NEST i have to right click Dialog bar --> Show index value bar
and again when i relog that disappears and have to clcik agin to show ..
cann;t u guys auto save it so it gets loaded auto

How do i get the auto tick mark ??? that will solve my query

Request :- In your next version of nest plz put the auto tick on that

And brokers promises are like politicians .. Now i know your reason and u know mine :)
My huge investment is in commodity. Best commodity broker :) 1958
I be waiting for you guys to Enable the feature in F and o
on which my whole option trading technique relies on lol
SL->buy market nifty feature i will still have a backup of Plan B 1111 in case u forget your promise lol

Must pinch Omnesys to make a feature to auto start Nest as soon as user logs on that will save me 2 clicks
F****s should make Index matter Free i paid 5K to them :( annual

Last edited:
Yeah , I did the same, almost all indices were present in the list window which could be added to the dlg bar but India VIX was missing .

This thing I want to convey to RKSV and ask why India VIX is not available in that list of Indices ? When the data of VIX is being given by NSE then it should also be present in Nest Trader as well just like it was in NOW.

Thanks.
Fixed and added. Re-login to NEST and you should see it.