Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

do you allow to trade on both nfo and mcx with single margin. so the margin can be used in the evening ?
Brokers can't do that -- MCX and NFO memberships are held by different companies at all brokers (in our case -- RKSV Securities and RKSV Commodities) and so you cannot mix funds.

Brokers can't do that -- MCX and NFO memberships are held by different companies at all brokers (in our case -- RKSV Securities and RKSV Commodities) and so you cannot mix funds.

hi..
plz dont say that brokers cannot do that..

say that u cannt do that..

becasue my broker (RK global) having single fund faclity using which i can trade both NSEand MCX..

hi..
plz dont say that brokers cannot do that..

say that u cannt do that..

becasue my broker (RK global) having single fund faclity using which i can trade both NSEand MCX..
As per SEBI norms , this is not legally possible for brokers. If some one is doing this , then its perfectly on their own way of doing things [not abiding by rules]. We used to get this facility earlier with every broker but after SEBI notification this facility has been withdrawn.

was looking at it: http://forbesindia.com/video/video/forbes-india-under30-achievers-share-their-success-mantras/37165

Raghu kumar around 4mins 46 seconds into the video, says that RKSV was the first broker in India to spot an opportunity and offer discount brokerage and blah, blah, blah..

Lying only for some airtime?

RK global has been around from 2006, offering monthly brokerage plan, the first time I heard your name, I thought you were an RK global clone.

The fixed cost per trade model was started by Zerodha almost 2 years before you people...

So you definitely aren't the first and don't tell me you people didn't know about it... :)

Anyways, how do you expect people to trust your business when the co founder can lie just for some airtime?

Hi RogerThat,

RKSV is actually the first broker to offer plans for investors (Dream Plan) and high frequency traders.

Our plans are catered towards low frequency and high frequency traders and investors. Our Freedom Plans are perfect for day traders and high frequency traders. Our Dream Plan is perfect for investors.

The combination of both plans is what was referred to in the video.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi RogerThat,

RKSV is actually the first broker to offer plans for investors (Dream Plan) and high frequency traders.

Our plans are catered towards low frequency and high frequency traders and investors. Our Freedom Plans are perfect for day traders and high frequency traders. Our Dream Plan is perfect for investors.

Cheers.
Indeed , I agree that the Freedom Plan was a unique feature in Discount Broking introduced by RKSV and was welcomed by traders in high spirits. After its introduction hardly even 1 month had passed that I opted for it & still finding it really good for my needs.

In between sometime when I was busy for a month or two I switched to the dream plan so easily & then again back to Freedom Plan.

:thumb: :thumb: :clapping:

was looking at it: http://forbesindia.com/video/video/forbes-india-under30-achievers-share-their-success-mantras/37165

Raghu kumar around 4mins 46 seconds into the video, says that RKSV was the first broker in India to spot an opportunity and offer discount brokerage and blah, blah, blah..

Lying only for some airtime?

RK global has been around from 2006, offering monthly brokerage plan, the first time I heard your name, I thought you were an RK global clone.

The fixed cost per trade model was started by Zerodha almost 2 years before you people...

So you definitely aren't the first and don't tell me you people didn't know about it... :)

Anyways, how do you expect people to trust your business when the co founder can lie just for some airtime?
[/QUOTE]
Hi RogerThat,

Cheers.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: yeah rite, you had to write and edit the post, just to be able to justify it.. Nothing wrong in admitting, everyone likes to brag on airtime, from all those analysts who come on TV and say they make money and to brokers...

Hi RogerThat,

Cheers.
But according to me Tradesmartonline had launched both of them , the monthly and the per trade before you did.

Not sure, we will need to confirm with tradesmart..