Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hello RKSV

Your efforts have had a sweet effect on your competitors clients, :D
Zerodha's TC reduced from 390 to 250

With your new plan/rates of Rs 20/- per order but with TC 230/cr instead of 390 that Zero was charging,
it made sense for many to consider switching . . . but seems Zero guys already feeling the heat and TC reduced from today . . .

Anyway will be nice to see some further healthy competition . . .
with an equal emphasis on service and features, and not only price . . .

Wishing you all the Best.

:thumb:

Happy :)
I trade only options and I have 10 others who all trade the same, RKSV is at 7150 now and Zer at 5900, now RKSV suddenly seems to have hidden costs... ;).. the new RKSV website says no hidden costs everywhere...

and yeah, commodity at 400 and they are at 310.. Rs 90 while trading commodity futures is pretty huge..
Don't worry. All will come down pretty soon.

BTW, eager to hear feedback on a new tool we created on our website -- the option strategy builder: http://rksv.in/trading/tools/option-strategy-builder/

We got the idea when a lot of clients were asking us how do you construct a butterfly spread / bull call spread etc. When our RMS guys were trying to explain how spreads work, we realized that it's not something that's very easy to describe over the phone or email. This tool is meant to solve that issue.

What you do is select an instrument such as NIFTY, USDINR, or GOLD. Then construct a position involving futures and options of the underlying. The tool uses yesterday's closing price as a base point and draws a P&L curve as the underlying price moves up or down. This allows you to get an get an idea of how your strategy would flow depending on market movement.

As an addition, we have also included a margin calculator in the bottom. It breaks down all the different margins and gives you the total amount needed to execute the strategy. Eager to hear your feedback.

cloudTrader

Algo trading portion is mostly for small-mid size prop companies. It's not for retail traders since we haven't found a way (yet) to make it cost-effective. Lot of manual work is required for each and every person who wants to do full-on algo trading in the exchange.
So basically this points that your new plans are more oriented for big traders as they will be able to do Algo Trading with good volumes under your Pro & Ultimate plan.

Hey Rohit,

Seems like you guys really find the 1947 plan useful :) We are planning on releasing new features on the Pro and Ultimate plan. But customer satisfaction is important to us and if the Freedom Plan is why we caught your attention, then we'll have it. Had a talk with the seniors yesterday and agreed that all you have to do is let the sales officer know.

You don't have to open an account now. Open it whenever you are ready, just let the sales officer know that you want the 1947/999 plan. We have informed our sales team to keep it alive as long as our customers want it.

HI RKSV,

Thank you for the gesture :). I will certainly get in touch when it's time.
I guess traders with small capital give priority to cost over features (*conditions apply). That being said, wish you a profitable new year and luck with the new plans as there should be a market for them.

Regards

So basically this points that your new plans are more oriented for big traders as they will be able to do Algo Trading with good volumes under your Pro & Ultimate plan.
Sadly, it is not a scalable business yet with exchange approvals being a manual process. We are hoping that will change soon :)

hi rksv,

I want know the margin for
1) NSE cash Intraday (MIS)
2) NSE cash Coverorder
3) NSE F&O (MIS) intraday only

for example:- tatasteel cmp = 400/-

i have 45000/- rs in my account.

i want to buy tatasteel 1000 shares.
tatasteel (400 x 1000) = 400000/-

MIS - 9 times (45000 x 9 = 405000)
CO- 20 times (45000 x 20 = 900000)

i think i able to buy (nse cash intraday MIS) and (nse cash CO postions)

for F&O MIS trading how much required to buy one lot of tatasteel (cmp -400rs)...

pls reply

thanks in advance

hi rksv,

I want know the margin for
1) NSE cash Intraday (MIS)
The stock which are listed in FO you get upto 10 times.
2) NSE cash Coverorder
Scripts present in CNX Nifty 200 you get 20 times
3) NSE F&O (MIS) intraday only
We provide upto 2.5X of SPAN+Exposure of what the exchange charges.

Margins can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/000ebfc8vkgsc1p/XMM0EIdHYN/Margin%20Limits
for example:- tatasteel cmp = 400/-

i have 45000/- rs in my account.

i want to buy tatasteel 1000 shares.
tatasteel (400 x 1000) = 400000/-

MIS - 9 times (45000 x 9 = 405000)
CO- 20 times (45000 x 20 = 900000)

i think i able to buy (nse cash intraday MIS) and (nse cash CO postions)
Yes, you will be able to buy both in MIS and CO
for F&O MIS trading how much required to buy one lot of tatasteel (cmp -400rs)...
It's around Rs. 25,640 for intraday and around Rs. 16,016 for CO for today.
pls reply

thanks in advance