Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Received your mail introducing your new plans.
Kindly clarify this part
Our Freedom Plans are no longer available to new clients. As a longtime customer, you can always stay or switch to the Freedom Plans.
As an existing customer, can I continue with the 1947 Freedom plan?
Or do I have to switch to the Dream Plan or Pro/Ultimate Plan?
We are not removing anything for present clients. You can switch to FP anytime now and in the future.

Hey guys,

We understand it's not easy to change pricing at many times. Since FP, we have launched cover orders and NEST which we started having higher maintenance fees for. On top of that, we want to introduce our own trading software and tools which is in the works. Can't comment on how other brokers price their unlimited plans but we've also been doing this for over two years now and want to move beyond using commodity software.

Traderji has always been a great soundboard of ideas for us and this community means quite a bit. If anyone feels left out of the Freedom Plan, just let our customer support team know that you still want to be able to have the option for FP now and in the future. We will extend it for the month of April. Mention that you saw it on Traderji and we will note down in your account that you'll have FP now and in the future.
Dear RKSV,
Will you be extending the 1947/- plan for new customers signing up in April as well? I plan to start trading in another 2-3 months, can I setup the 1947/- account with you now and use it in the coming time?

Regards

Dear RKSV,
Will you be extending the 1947/- plan for new customers signing up in April as well? I plan to start trading in another 2-3 months, can I setup the 1947/- account with you now and use it in the coming time?

Regards
Hey Rohit,

Seems like you guys really find the 1947 plan useful :) We are planning on releasing new features on the Pro and Ultimate plan. But customer satisfaction is important to us and if the Freedom Plan is why we caught your attention, then we'll have it. Had a talk with the seniors yesterday and agreed that all you have to do is let the sales officer know.

You don't have to open an account now. Open it whenever you are ready, just let the sales officer know that you want the 1947/999 plan. We have informed our sales team to keep it alive as long as our customers want it.

I see that you mention about Algo Trading . Is Algo Trading allowed to retail traders ? Till now I have read that Algo Trading is only allowed to big firms.
Algo trading portion is mostly for small-mid size prop companies. It's not for retail traders since we haven't found a way (yet) to make it cost-effective. Lot of manual work is required for each and every person who wants to do full-on algo trading in the exchange.

Hello RKSV

Your efforts have had a sweet effect on your competitors clients, :D
Zerodha's TC reduced from 390 to 250

With your new plan/rates of Rs 20/- per order but with TC 230/cr instead of 390 that Zero was charging,
it made sense for many to consider switching . . . but seems Zero guys already feeling the heat and TC reduced from today . . .

Anyway will be nice to see some further healthy competition . . .
with an equal emphasis on service and features, and not only price . . .

Wishing you all the Best.

:thumb:

Happy :)