Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Guys, please do something. After an order is executed, the order entry screen should clear, but it doesn't - unless one goes to the preference setting and changes it every day. My trade got inadvertently triggered for double the quantity today because of the deficiency in the system. I guess it is not a big issue which cannot be fixed. Lost some money because of it, and only because I happened to check the net position before closing the system. This is not acceptable.

Can we know if you intend to do anything about it, or will require the trader to change the setting each day? Attached snapshot of 'default setting' which I guess is being loaded each time, and there seems to be no option to save user's preferred setting.

Hey DSM,

Looking into it. I think we can fix it by giving you a different INI file. Will let you know during the week. Sorry for the trouble.

DSM

Thanks guys for trying to fix my issue.... But what about other traders? While I appreciate that my problem will get resolved, it should be thru a generic fix so that other traders do not face the same issue and lose money.....

Hey DSM,

Looking into it. I think we can fix it by giving you a different INI file. Will let you know during the week. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks guys for trying to fix my issue.... But what about other traders? While I appreciate that my problem will get resolved, it should be thru a generic fix so that other traders do not face the same issue and lose money.....
Yep. The INI file is available for anyone at Traderji: http://www.speedyshare.com/padrX/UserSetting.ini

If you don't want to change your settings file, just make sure you find this setting in your INI file and change it to true

[ORD_CLOSE_DLG]
VALUE=TRUE

no longer 1947 plan from rksv for MCx ?

We need something useful plan like MCX + f and 0 ...

So what happens to user that has 1947 Mcx plan they get auto increased to
2,999/month per month ??o_O

http://rksv.in/pricing/pro-plan/

beside lets think as common trader who places max :-- 1 buy 1 sell order per day
so R.40 brokerage ... 40*22 days = 880 Shhhhhhhhhh that only means lol rest all plans are lmao makes sense to join dream plan just saying
that 880 even beats WC who is current cheap a$$ broker lol

plz Bring up something useful of us we the common trader like MCX + F and 0 combo package

Last edited:
no longer 1947 plan from rksv for MCx ?

We need something useful plan like MCX + f and 0 ...

So what happens to user that has 1947 Mcx plan they get auto increased to
2,999/month per month ??o_O

http://rksv.in/pricing/pro-plan/

beside lets think as common trader who places max :-- 1 buy 1 sell order per day
so R.40 brokerage ... 40*22 days = 880 Shhhhhhhhhh that only means lol rest all plans are lmao makes sense to join dream plan just saying
that 880 even beats WC who is current cheap a$$ broker lol

plz Bring up something useful of us we the common trader like MCX + F and 0 combo package
Going to send an email to all customers on the new pricing plan details. Basically we're introducing Pro and Ultimate plans that have more features than just the Freedom Plan.

For starters, they will have better leverage than the others. We are going to add more Pro features in the future (different order types, algo trading, etc..).

All clients who joined before Apr 1, can always switch between the Freedom Plan, Dream Plan and the new Pro/Ultimate plans. The Pro/Ultimate plans will have premium features attached to it that you won't find in other brokerage firms.

As for the Dream Plan, we have dropped it from Rs. 25 to Rs. 20 across the board plus five free trades (across all segments combined) per month. Our CnT charges have also dropped across the board to Rs. 20 from Rs. 25. This will apply for everyone starting today :)

ty dude 5 free trades is great for small trader like me .. evil smile i already got freedom plan u guys

and i was wondering is it April fool home page by Rksv or wat lol

DSM

Overall the new pricing plan is anti-customers. Earlier, for Rs. 1,947 we had unlimited trading in NSE/MCX. Now that is increased a whopping 105% higher for NSE and 54% higher for MCX as per Pro plan compared to the previous 'flat fee' plan of Rs. 1,947. The revised 'flat fee' is 3,999 and 2,999 per month. In return? There is a little bit of freebie (in terms of exposure) Ultimate plan is a whopping 9,999 per month (all segments - unlimited trading)!! Nothing much again offered except a little more exposure. Dream plan is good for small traders, which is thankfully reduced to 20% to Rs. 20/- and also has 5 free trades a month.

Re. the 'premium features' we don't know how good it is or when that will happen. In effect, we have been slapped hard in terms of fee hike, and offered a soothing balm as a good will gesture. :( :( :(

Going to send an email to all customers on the new pricing plan details. Basically we're introducing Pro and Ultimate plans that have more features than just the Freedom Plan.

For starters, they will have better leverage than the others. We are going to add more Pro features in the future (different order types, algo trading, etc..).

All clients who joined before Apr 1, can always switch between the Freedom Plan, Dream Plan and the new Pro/Ultimate plans. The Pro/Ultimate plans will have premium features attached to it that you won't find in other brokerage firms.

As for the Dream Plan, we have dropped it from Rs. 25 to Rs. 20 across the board plus five free trades (across all segments combined) per month. Our CnT charges have also dropped across the board to Rs. 20 from Rs. 25. This will apply for everyone starting today :)

Trader J

Overall the new pricing plan is anti-customers. Earlier, for Rs. 1,947 we had unlimited trading in NSE/MCX. Now that is increased a whopping 105% higher for NSE and 54% higher for MCX as per Pro plan compared to the previous 'flat fee' plan of Rs. 1,947. The revised 'flat fee' is 3,999 and 2,999 per month. In return? There is a little bit of freebie (in terms of exposure) Ultimate plan is a whopping 9,999 per month (all segments - unlimited trading)!! Nothing much again offered except a little more exposure. Dream plan is good for small traders, which is thankfully reduced to 20% to Rs. 20/- and also has 5 free trades a month.

Re. the 'premium features' we don't know how good it is or when that will happen. In effect, we have been slapped hard in terms of fee hike, and offered a soothing balm as a good will gesture. :( :( :(
You mean they rolled back Rs 1947 Plan ?

DSM

Yep, don't see it on their website - . So all traders who were on fixed plan I guess are automatically transferred to 20/trade. Else choice is between Pro and Ultimate plans.

Pro Plan
1,999 Currencies 2,999 Commodities 3,999 F&O

Ultimate Plan

:( :( :(

Also, three combined plans 1,999+2,999+3,999=8,997
Ultimate plan which is essentially the combination of the above=9,999 i.e 1,002 higher (with a bit more of exposure thrown in) How does this make sense? If a trader is going in for all three, he pays Rs. 1,002 more. It's like buy more, and get less discount.

You mean they rolled back Rs 1947 Plan ?